Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Green Tint & Grey Tint Door Glasses A Few Sets AVailable Now/ More Due in Very Soon

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Green Tint & Grey Tint Door Glasses A Few Sets AVailable Now/ More Due in Very Soon by prosource
Started on: 03-16-2016 12:14 AM
Replies: 2 (213 views)
Last post by: prosource on 03-16-2016 10:00 AM
prosource

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2016 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone waiting for fiero door Glasses, please call us Toll free 877-345-2800 or email: info@prosourceglassintl.com This is the best way to reach us with a prompt reply and order.

We also have access to some NOS back windows and roof glasses. Just ask for details!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2016 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the gray tint door glass? I bought gray tint for my 86 but cant remember the price. Need gray tint for my 84 if you have that available.
prosource

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2016 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

How much for the gray tint door glass? I bought gray tint for my 86 but cant remember the price. Need gray tint for my 84 if you have that available.

I don't monitor this site as much so delay sometimes in responding. These run $175 ea side grey + $15 box for pair + freight, Depending on location in US freight runs between $35-60 range.
Richard

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock