Looking for my first Fiero - Northeast by lvd2340
Started on: 03-14-2016 05:54 PM
Replies: 8 (288 views)
Last post by: Shade Tree Fiero on 03-19-2016 07:51 PM
lvd2340

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lvd2340Send a Private Message to lvd2340Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is my first time on this site and i'm on the lookout for a Fiero, my first one. Would like to have a unique and cool car to drive for the spring & summer. I'm in the northeast so i'd like to find one not too far away. I know many up in the rust belt states can have issues with rear framerail, trunk and cradle rust. I'd like to find one with none or very minimal rust. One's in need of some mechanical work is fine as long as it's not too difficult to fix. Looking for a V6 GT model, i prefer the styling of the GT. I may consider a V6 notchback if it's the right car. I also would prefer a manual over an automatic. I figure this is the best site to be on to help find me one.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome. You probably want an '86 or newer. Being that far North, you may have trouble finding one without rust, but they do exist up there.

The Mall is the place to post this.
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2016 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Throw out a price range you are looking into. I have two for sale in the average price range, and 87 Blue GT T top and an Indy Pace car that are both absolutely rust free.
lvd2340

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2016 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lvd2340Send a Private Message to lvd2340Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

http://boston.craigslist.or...uto_make_model=Fiero

One just popped up in that region today hope to get a look at it
lvd2340

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2016 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lvd2340Send a Private Message to lvd2340Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lvd2340

3 posts
Member since Mar 2016

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Throw out a price range you are looking into. I have two for sale in the average price range, and 87 Blue GT T top and an Indy Pace car that are both absolutely rust free.

Not looking to spend a whole lot, no more than $3500. I'm hoping i can find a nice or at least a decent one for no more than that.
ignorant prodigy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2016 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lvd2340:

One just popped up in that region today hope to get a look at it

The Charleston one?
Looks like a good price, has the V6 body style you want and is a stick.
I say jump on it depending on rust. That's a good deal IMO.

------------------
87 Fiero GT- 98 L67 swap (SOLD)
88 Fiero Formula- L67 swap in progress
T-Top 672 of 1252

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2016 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lvd2340:

One's in need of some mechanical work is fine ..

That's every fiero that was ever made. Not sure what you're expecting but these cars require almost constant attention if you drive them a lot.
Shade Tree Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Tree FieroSend a Private Message to Shade Tree FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock