3800sc harness by adifferentlook
Started on: 03-13-2016 04:39 PM
Replies: 11 (402 views)
Last post by: ARFiero on 03-28-2016 06:44 PM
adifferentlook

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for adifferentlookSend a Private Message to adifferentlookEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone do conversion harness for a 3800 harness for a fiero. I have the harness i need a computer that is programmed for it. Also i need someone that can do the harness that lives in united states,that i can call and talk with if i have problems.
Anthony
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danny McIlmoyle on Facebook. Used to post here as FIEROFLYER until he had a dustup with another member. Also phonedawgz makes them.
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen some harnesses sold on eBay in the past
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2016 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2016 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just bought one a couple weeks ago. I ordered mine from Injection Technology. All their harnesses are custom built and brand new (not a re-pin of an old harness. I think it will look great once installed and all of the connectors are marked as to what they are for so there is no guess work. Should hopefully be ready to install mine in the next two weeks. It's $750 for an automatic setup and a manual transmission was about $650. It seemed pretty reasonable compared to the harnesses I've seen on EBay for almost $800. Since I'm doing a build video I'm trying to use as many parts as I can where I can provide direct links right to the parts I'm using. Some of the harness builders on PFF seem to be getting a bad rap for either being slow or MIA with peoples harnesses. I had mine in hand in two weeks from ordering it. This one looks great and has a 1 year warranty if I should ever have an issue. Eventually I'll do a build video on building a 3800 harness but right now I'm so far behind where I want to be that I just bought this one.

------------------
87 Fiero GT 3.4 Pushrod with 7730 ECM & DIS
88 MERA #8013
85 Fiero SE with 3.1 pushrod
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock
www.youtube.com/LostNotForgotton

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2016 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

.. Also phonedawgz makes them.

He made mine and was perfect and great price. But I think something happened with him here and got bad rep.
adifferentlook

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2016 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for adifferentlookSend a Private Message to adifferentlookEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the info,Danny did mine
And i had problems with it. He has my computer
And havent fixed it. He want send it back to me,so i have a harness and no computer. He want return my emails,and you cant talk to him on the phone.
Beware
Anthony
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2016 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try facebook. He's on there all the time and has been very responsive to questions I've had as recently as late last week.
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2016 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try checking you emails and you are welcome for my replacing the PCM you fried playing with the wiring, the PCM that was tested in my car before shipping to you that was good but is now junk now leaving me out a second PCM and shipping and if you have not already received it I guess I will have to ship another that will also be tested before shipping to cover my rear but this one will go out with full tracking and requiring a signature upon receiving.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2016 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Try checking you emails and you are welcome for my replacing the PCM you fried playing with the wiring, the PCM that was tested in my car before shipping to you that was good but is now junk now leaving me out a second PCM and shipping and if you have not already received it I guess I will have to ship another that will also be tested before shipping to cover my rear but this one will go out with full tracking and requiring a signature upon receiving.

Aaaah... Good to see my old friend back again. The golden rule with this guy.. everything is the customer's fault... And surprise surprise.... yet another "missing" package. You would think that after years of starting, then stopping then staring, then disappearing, then starting, then stopping doing wiring harnesses (and having the highest rate of "missing" packages in the history of shipping), he would have discovered the magic of TRACKING NUMBERS before now. How many more times is he going to promise to stop posting on PFF or stop making harnesses only to reappear again out of the blue....and blame customers for all that goes wrong? It is getting hard to keep count.

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 03-27-2016).]

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And see coward A holes that only have balls behind the safety of their keyboards never stop their crap. how is this blaming the customer I just said check your emails and suggested he thank me for replacing under warranty what he blew up but of course you will try and make some thing out of nothing every time so again get lost coward. Now get ready for the BS come back you always have just like the little chicken **** that you are.
PFF
System Bot
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And people wonder why some get fed up with this place and leave...SUPRISE!!!!!

Shelby

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock