Started on: 03-05-2016 07:19 PM
Replies: 12 (259 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 03-25-2016 01:54 PM
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Dairy Queen in Calhoun GA. has graciously agreed to host our March 26th Meet and Greet. it is located at 288 Hwy 53 SE Calhoun GA. It is located .06 miles west of I-75 on the right hand side. Their phone number is 706-629-3017. They have inside and outside seating, additionally if someone would like to bring a pop-up canopy that is allowed and an electrical outlet is also available for our use. Starting a week prior, an announcement of the event will scroll on the sign out front.

All Fieros and sports cars are welcome to join us. We will be there from Noon until-----
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking forward to this.

Toccoa was a blast!
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2016 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey there Fierofool Charlie. I'm looking forward to meeting you all again at this function. It was nice talking with you on the phone yesterday. I ordered a new slave pump from R.D., and can't wait to get back on the road again. So if all goes as planed, count me in !
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2016 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are a good number of Fieros around Ringgold, Dalton, Summerville, Canton, Waleska, Cartersville and even Chattanooga. Hope some of them show up.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2016 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Just two weeks away.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2016 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
North Georgia, Central Tennessee, NE Alabama Fiero owners come out and have a chocolate malted milk shake with us.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2016 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good cruise-in weather is forecast for Saturday. We might even find a road with a curve, afterward.
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2016 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I travel thru I will stop in and say hello to all. Saturday is the day I'm picking up the replacement engine from The Driver's . Don't laugh as I will be in the blazer towing a small trailer.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2016 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ron, I'll bring your decklid vents.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2016 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The forecast just keeps getting better. Sunny and 75°.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2016 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tomorrow's the day. We've lost a couple due to work schedule.
PFF
System Bot
Macondave

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2016 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MacondaveSend a Private Message to MacondaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sure would come if I didnt have to work.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2016 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just recently discovered that the former prez of one of the New England Fiero clubs lives just a few miles from me.
I've invited him to ride up with me, or attend on his own if he thinks riding with me is a bad idea.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock