Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The Fiero made the return trip from Germany to St Louis Area of Illinois.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Fiero made the return trip from Germany to St Louis Area of Illinois. by Tweeter
Started on: 03-03-2016 09:25 PM
Replies: 13 (399 views)
Last post by: tesmith66 on 03-21-2016 07:51 AM
Tweeter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI,

St Louis has another Fiero. Blue 87 GT.

[This message has been edited by Tweeter (edited 03-03-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope to see you around, Tweeter.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet looking GT. Anybody wants to kill time this weekend at my shop is welcome, I am not sure what time I will get there but I will be there.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice garage minus the minivan.
Glad to have another back in the states
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back to the states. The weather will be warming up soon so we have to hook up with all the St.Louis metro Fiero guys and go on a run. Nice looking car you have.
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Welcome back to the states. The weather will be warming up soon so we have to hook up with all the St.Louis metro Fiero guys and go on a run. Nice looking car you have.

There used to be a St. Louis Fiero owners thread on here but the only one I can find now was last posted in two years ago. Is there a new thread? It would be nice to be able to contact people in the are.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not really a club thread but more about why we can't get together and things we are doing to the cars.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/093299-16.html
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:
Not really a club thread but more about why we can't get together and things we are doing to the cars.

LOL! Yep, that about covers it. There are at least 4 people in the area posting on here that I've never met.
tesmith66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess i should start posting there. Live in Jerseyville, IL, work in St. Charles, MO, never have time to do anything, blah blah...

------------------
1986 SE Aero coupe.

3.4 DOHC swap is complete and running, now just have to finish the rest of the car...

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What area of St. Charles?
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope your luck was better than most with IAL. When we shipped our Edge from England it was 2 months late! Looks good in the garage!

Shelby
PFF
System Bot
tesmith66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

What area of St. Charles?

94 & 370. Big aerospace company across from Hardee's and DQ, over by Fast Lane. I sneak in and out on 94 through West Alton.

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah. Boeing? It's the other side of 94, though, not by Fast Lane. I once saw a Fiero over in that lot with a cover on it. I'm up there sometimes.

I don't like 94 up there. Too low. No way out if anything happens.
tesmith66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, you can see Fast Lane from there. I used it as a landmark because everyone knows where it is.

Wish that was my Fiero. You've only seen mine in my avatar pic. I'm still trying to get it on the road (next step is paint, then get it all back together). Been sick as a dog with that nasty flu/cough/cold bit for over 2 weeks so nothing is getting accomplished I had started on the power steering, but haven't touched it in almost a month.

------------------
1986 SE Aero coupe.

3.4 DOHC swap is complete and running, now just have to finish the rest of the car...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock