Pennsylvania Fiero owners by viperine
Started on: 02-29-2016 06:43 PM
Replies: 32 (679 views)
Last post by: yellowstone on 03-15-2016 08:02 AM
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just checking around for good ol' PA Fiero owners, if you're around, post your town, your car(s), and pictures!

Pittsburgh, 1986 GT, white. 1987 GT, Blue. Originally factory blue with a darker respray.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reading, nothing picture wise at the moment.
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That darker blue looks nice!!
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It has grown on me, I had originally hoped for the original blue, but this was a steal with 76k and only in need of typical tune-up work and some light interior work. Worst of it was shoddy brake work by the p/o and aligning the rear wheels. I had it parked at work, when a newer model Jeep liberty parked next to it and it bore what seemed to be the exact same color. For background info, I hauled the white car here from Cincinnati, and the blue car from Jennerstown, PA, near Johnstown.

Originally posted by Curtisk1060:

That darker blue looks nice!!

turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Near Gettysburg here, nothing picture-worthy at the moment. lol
85pontiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85pontiacSend a Private Message to 85pontiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Originally from Kittanning, grew up and moved 12 miles east to Elderton.

[This message has been edited by 85pontiac (edited 03-01-2016).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formerly of Reading - my Fiero-owning dad still lives there although he doesn't make it onto the forum much anymore.

Hope you can make it out to Carlisle in June. It's always a great time. You can check out more at www.mafoa.com. It's June 18 this year.

Here's my 88GT....I need to get my 85GT in Photobucket ;-)

johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From Sugarloaf PA, just north of Hazleton, with an 84 SE with 233,000 miles on it. I've owned the car for 18 years.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierochic, excellent photography! Absolutely beautiful shot!

Johnt, I really like those wheels in white, good combo!
edfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edfieroSend a Private Message to edfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Coatesville, Chester County. No pics, but mine is a red 84 SE. Looks very much like 85pontiac's car above.
Jerry Tarnofsky

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry TarnofskySend a Private Message to Jerry TarnofskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Womelsdorf, PA.

------------------

Jerry
'88 Fiero GT
Red and proud of it

[This message has been edited by Jerry Tarnofsky (edited 03-01-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
68 Birdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 68 BirdmanSend a Private Message to 68 BirdmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From Fleetwood white 88 gt.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by viperine:

Fierochic, excellent photography! Absolutely beautiful shot!

Johnt, I really like those wheels in white, good combo!

Thanks! I can't take the credit - the hubby took it! ;-) But it is my car.

~ Jen
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jen, are you Jim G's daughter ?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

Hey Jen, are you Jim G's daughter ?

Yep! He's a legend :-)

saberwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saberwolfSend a Private Message to saberwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New owner of Yellowstone's iconic Fiero checking in: (Pittsburgh)

My other ride:

68 Birdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 68 BirdmanSend a Private Message to 68 BirdmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saberwolf nice ride's, and is that a Farmall H hiding in back.
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Birdman do you get the car out much, never seen another one around previously lived in kutztown.
68 Birdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 68 BirdmanSend a Private Message to 68 BirdmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phirewire, I just had it out last weekend. I only drive it in nice weather but I also have a 68 Firebird convertable that I drive more so it limits my time in the Fiero.

------------------
Stew

viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saberwolf, look forward to seeing both of those cars around the city someday. Nice!!!
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2016 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pittsburgh, PA: Here's my 88 GT I purchased last summer.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 03-03-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2016 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by saberwolf:

Saberwolf,
I've been wondering for a while who the new owner from Pittsburgh is, that bought Yellowstone's car. I've admired what Kolja have done to your car. I would love to see it in person one day at a local car cruise around Pittsburgh. Just let me know in advance.
Thanks,

stickboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stickboySend a Private Message to stickboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm near Lebanon. No pics online yet, but its a basically stock formula with faded/worn black paint....

------------------
Black '88 Fiero Formula, 5spd Getrag, Pretty much stock, but big plans for it!!

saberwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saberwolfSend a Private Message to saberwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 68 Birdman:

Saberwolf nice ride's, and is that a Farmall H hiding in back.

Super MTA
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 88 Formula, currently in Brookville, PA

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2016 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pittsburgh

87GT 3800 Turbo (lots of new mods for this year)

------------------
3800 Turbo

fierogirl01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2016 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirl01Send a Private Message to fierogirl01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
York PA here. I have an 87 GT and so does the fiance but nothing pic worthy at the moment. Hoping to have both rebuilds done for Carlisle this year.
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2016 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cant post pics, but I have a 87 GT with a 3800SC. Red. Runs good. I had it at the raceway up in New Alexandria a few years back.

Anyone interested in going up let me know. Fun nights up there. Fieros are very rare. I have been the only one for years.
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2016 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RotrexFiero:

Cant post pics, but I have a 87 GT with a 3800SC. Red. Runs good. I had it at the raceway up in New Alexandria a few years back.

Anyone interested in going up let me know. Fun nights up there. Fieros are very rare. I have been the only one for years.

I ran a 10.7@132 there last year

A lot of pittsburgh car people hang out on steelcitymusclecars.com (they also have keystone track rentals) I'm the only fiero right now..

[This message has been edited by Formula (edited 03-10-2016).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2016 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Used to live right outside of west chester, I found myself lost a lil further south though.

------------------

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
(84 IMSA) garage queen
(12 mustang base) Honda tormenter
(86 basterdized mera) fake ferrari
(05 Z51 corvette) These things are becoming a sickness

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2016 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

My other ride:

I hate you :rant:

PFF
System Bot
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes
Frazee: 2011, 2014

[This message has been edited by Vernon8360 (edited 03-14-2016).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2016 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car, did they come like that from the factory?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock