Watkins Glen by bonaduce
Started on: 02-25-2016 08:31 AM
Replies: 8 (365 views)
Last post by: 1986 Fiero GT on 03-04-2016 01:56 AM
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2016 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there any plan in motion for Watkins Glen this year?

dan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MAFOA Events

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2016 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dan,

Not sure where you'll be coming from but our Asst. Activities Director, Garry Dammons, is organizing a group to come up from the Mid-Atlantic Region. More details HERE.
bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MAFOA Events:

Hi Dan,

Not sure where you'll be coming from but our Asst. Activities Director, Garry Dammons, is organizing a group to come up from the Mid-Atlantic Region. More details HERE.

thanks, I live about 3.5 hours away (mid way between albany and utica)

dan
Flyboygt86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboygt86Send a Private Message to Flyboygt86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a group from Michigan going Capitol City Fiero club
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan,

Garry would be happy to fill you in on where they are staying etc. I believe he plans on linking up with the Capitol City crew. His email is basenface@aol.com.

Jen
agfracing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agfracingSend a Private Message to agfracingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This would be a perfect time to shake down our new chump car build and learn the track ahead of time.
Very interested in this.
bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the heads up, sounds like a trip west will be in order.

dan
seq

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a group rate at the Gorgeous View Motel. It's a nice place. Unfortunately, when I called last week, they were fully booked.

I'll be staying at the Seneca Lodge. It looks to be between the Gorgeous View and the raceway.

[This message has been edited by seq (edited 03-02-2016).]

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seq:

I'll be staying at the Seneca Lodge.

My buddy and his girlfriend stay there when they go on wine weekends. Haven't stayed there myself, but it's nice for sure.

Uhh. Not sure if I'll be there or not, but this year would be the closest I'll come to being able since I bought the damn thing 11 years ago. Looks like April 16th and 17th? I've got to work all day on Saturday the 16th, but I'd be free the 17th. What does the itinerary look like? I could come out early and meet everybody, assuming a completed car in 6 weeks...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock