Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Nice little "Dream Car" article in Hagerty Magazine Spring 2016 edition

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Nice little "Dream Car" article in Hagerty Magazine Spring 2016 edition by Rsvl-Rider
Started on: 02-17-2016 12:07 AM
Replies: 11 (532 views)
Last post by: Napoleon_Tanerite on 03-25-2016 09:06 PM
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got my latest copy of the magazine in the mail today. I was pleasantly surprised to see a nice piece just inside the rear cover. A nice story about 12 year old Chad that got his dream Indy Pace Car 20 years later. Always love to see anything in print to help keep our obsession alive.

Hey, Chad McGee! You on here...?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just read that too when I got mine in the mail. Pretty cool !
alcazar88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for alcazar88Send a Private Message to alcazar88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't really think running out of gas was his own fault, I bet his gas gauge showed 1/4 full! You learn that one the hard way.
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
great story, wonder if he is a member on here? i read the story early last month, we print and bind Haggerty where i work.
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there an online link? would love to read the article.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:

Did you get my PM?

(Sorry for the sidetrack)
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:

No, I checked before posting the picture. I think they stay one edition behind on the web site.

That's the entire article. Just the one page. I tried to get it so that it was readable on this post.

Indydreamcar

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndydreamcarSend a Private Message to IndydreamcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah!, I'm on here! I was really pleased with the article. They chose me & the fiero as they've identified that cars of the 80's are coming into their own with collectors.
Indydreamcar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndydreamcarSend a Private Message to IndydreamcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Indydreamcar

30 posts
Member since Jan 2007
Yeah!, I'm on here! I was really pleased with the article. They chose me & the fiero as they've identified that cars of the 80's are coming into their own with collectors.
spirit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2016 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Indydreamer look at my post about cruise-ins in Hickory.
Indydreamcar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2016 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndydreamcarSend a Private Message to IndydreamcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Spirit, I hope to make it out some Friday night! You should come to Charlotte cars $ coffee sometime
PFF
System Bot
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2016 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No mention of the silver car? I like that one--- it's got an AWESOME set of tail lights on it!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock