Started on: 02-09-2016 07:58 PM
Replies: 7 (380 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 02-11-2016 11:18 PM
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2016 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-07-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2016 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bloozberry was a fast and fabulous source of info usually complete with pics and/or diagrams.
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2016 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I met Maryjane briefly but we didn't really talk so I will count that as not really meeting. I think he gets me and I get him. We are both war time vets and both from Texas so we can kind of see eye to eye. Plus we both have been to Little Rock a lot! I like him and wish I could be more like him. Thanks for calling me friend Don!

Shelby
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2016 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats a tough one! I have met so many amazing people, that I have met through this forum, in person. From the Tyler Shipman build team, and subsequent 7 reunion car shows. NO way I can list all the names I have met throu there, just that it has GREATLY extended my Family! There there's DIYStu in Texas, who I have flown out to visit, Infinite Will from KIansas whom I have met at the Tyler show, again at DIYStu's in Texas, and yet again at JimmyS's house, and I even got a chance to take a PhotoShop class of his while he was in town.

There are a couple that stand out more, as I have spent more time with them. 1984WhiteSE / Andrew, in MN, whom I have spent a week with at his house, and who has come to visit me here in Florida and help me with my car. I initially met him at the Tyler build, and we have become friends since.

Another one is CaptainDean, who is local, and has helped and advised me a lot with my Fiero. We have bought and parted out a couple Fieros together, and go "junk yarding" from time to time.

It's hard to nail it down to ONE person I "know the best", as I have just met so many amazing people in person through this forum!
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JohnWPB, he said "who you have never met" You went the other direction.

For me, the people I miss the most are the people I used to talk to everyday in Fiero chat, for years. BTW anyone ever go in there anymore?
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-07-2018).]

Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroFetish......Tbone42........
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2016 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bozzie, car-lo, madcurl and Archie . I know Archie isn't gone but his build threads will no longer be new ones. Since my truck is paid of next month I need to get the guts to get the approval for the wide body.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock