Indy pace by jgibbs22
Started on: 02-03-2016 10:56 AM
Replies: 4 (175 views)
Last post by: jgibbs22 on 02-03-2016 07:39 PM
jgibbs22

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2016 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jgibbs22Send a Private Message to jgibbs22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Everyone!

been a long time but finally acquired 1 of the 2 fiero I have wanted since being a kid. 84 pace, almost all original! I was hoping someone could help me get logged/signed on to the fiero pace car group, would love to order up a package about my car and see what I can find out about it! Any help is appreciated! Thanks! Located in Los Angeles County if any other fiero or pace people are on here :-)

Jason
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2016 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to PFF! Congrats on the acquisition! We like pics, so if you can post some using Pennocks Image Poster at the bottom of the page, that would be great!
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2016 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go to fieropacecar.com and sign up Rick will help you

Ron T

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

jgibbs22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2016 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgibbs22Send a Private Message to jgibbs22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
paced84, thank you for the info. I went to the website, but I can not find any link for registering, or a contact email for an administrator to get signed up. Could you assist me with that?? Thank you!
jgibbs22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2016 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgibbs22Send a Private Message to jgibbs22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jgibbs22

4 posts
Member since Feb 2016
Never mind, For some reason it was not showing the register link on my home computer :/ Just got it on a work laptop!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock