Anyone interested in an HVLP setup? by timcha
Started on: 01-29-2016 03:10 PM
Replies: 4 (155 views)
Last post by: timcha on 01-29-2016 08:55 PM
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm bidding on an HVLP setup in a local online auction. The equipment is marked Finex FX 1000 decorator, and comes with two guns. Current bid is about $50.00. Is it worth that or more? Auction ends in about 3 1/2 hours.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Depending on the guns they are worth about a 100 + each, unless one is the mini on that page, but they are not new or are they?

If they are the fine ones they are worth about 300 each.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie...f=pd_sl_202pw8arri_p

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm bidding on an HVLP setup in a local online auction. The equipment is marked Finex FX 1000 decorator, and comes with two guns. Current bid is about $50.00. Is it worth that or more? Auction ends in about 3 1/2 hours.

Don't know....there is virtually no info given except that on what looks to be a compressor, there is the FX 1000 Decorator label. The setup isn't new, and no other info is given in the pics.
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watch out for idiots on the online auctions. The one they have here I've seen people pay $20.00 for a used Horror Freight gun that sells for $9.95 new.

[This message has been edited by tebailey (edited 01-29-2016).]

timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may kick myself later....the setup went for $46.00, but it was complete with two guns, hoses, and an hvlp "compressor" that matched the guns.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock