Started on: 01-18-2016 01:38 PM
Replies: 5 (251 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 01-24-2016 02:50 AM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been looking at maybe making some rack bushings of some type for the 88 for some time now as they have not been available anywhere for a long time now. Doing some searches to try and find some new ones to use for making reproductions I found them still listed on a few web pages. So I placed a large order for some. It has taken more than a few months but I received an answer today that they are being made and they will ship to me in a few weeks. Good news indeed for 88 Fiero owners. Maybe this large order prompted them to make another batch?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine have been on backorder for a while, so by all means, make them. I don't need them yet, but want them for when I do need them.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always good to hear more '88 parts in the works.
Torch-Red87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Torch-Red87Click Here to visit Torch-Red87's HomePageSend a Private Message to Torch-Red87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the internals are more importend the mounting rubber itself. My rack went to a almost deathtrap for a 50tKm vehicle.
It would be good to produce the pinion and carry it a spare part. I am sure I am not the only one who needs it for sure...
The most don't know a do not realize. And mine is stock no big rims or lowering .....

[This message has been edited by Torch-Red87 (edited 01-19-2016).]

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool. Glad those are out there.

Rodney,
I also noticed the rack bearings and seal. I'm guessing most 88's have never had those replaced. Is it ideal to have those replaced with yours on the site? Never even realized it because we couldn't buy much for the 88.

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since I had to "make" mine from a Toyota Poly one, i'll be one of your first customers. Just let me know when your selling them.

Rob

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock