Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Help me choose between two Fieros (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Help me choose between two Fieros by Addition
Started on: 01-01-2016 11:20 AM
Replies: 44 (634 views)
Last post by: tshark on 01-04-2016 11:21 AM
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2016 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Addition:

I haven't been looking too long, per-say. I am only 18, so my options are limited and I'm willing to wait for the right car for me, which also explains my budget.

But why am I interested in a Fiero? Its kind of a long story, but first you need to know a few things about me. Its basically the perfect car for me. Its unique. Its fun. Its cheap. It sounds great. It can be modified. Its classic. Oh, and did I mention the leg room? I'm 6'5", that's a big deal for me.

So yeah. I want a Fiero. I want it to be mine. I want it to be me. I want it to be beautiful. I want it to be shown off at Fraternity rush events. I want to drive it to and from that great local diner with friends at midnight. I want to go on road trips with my lovely girlfriend. I want to inspire other Freshman just like that senior with the fleet of candy colored Euro's did to me.

So am I dedicated and anxious for a Fiero? Yes. Yes I am.

Hmmm... a classic victim of Fiero disease! I think you're going to have years of fun. I'm looking forward to pics of your driver & your project cars.
IP: Logged
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2016 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Incorrect. There are some changes for 88, like the rear strut tower placement and how the engine cradle mounts.

True. I was advising the OP about where to look for rust......not swap a cradle.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

Be careful with this one......the 87 GT had a 5 speed and different wheels. With all those other Fieros lying around, this car could be a frankenstein.

I agree with this. Stay patient young padawan. I think the 86 looks good for you to start out with as long as it don't have rust issues. That 88...well I don't have a great feeling about that one. And that is coming from someone that is biased. You can always turn the 86 into a project, then get a really good 88 in the future. Use the 86 as your learning car and the 88 as your dream car.
Addition

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditionSend a Private Message to AdditionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want that 86. The seller, on the other hand, seems to be pretty bad at communicating. I don't think I'll get it because the guy continuously drops out of conversations and then never gets back to me.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Then move on. There are plenty of good Fieros out there with motivated sellers.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock