Started on: 12-24-2015 04:38 PM
Replies: 9 (267 views)
Last post by: mrfiero on 12-27-2015 09:15 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seasons Greetings NTFC!

I hope you all have full stockings and bellies after this weekend! Hope your wish list included lots of upgrades and mods.... And maybe you can resolve in 2016 to be active and keep preserving Pontiac heritage!

A good friend and very active member of the Fiero community at large, Christine (from Colorado), is vacationing in our great state for about two weeks and she will be in the DFW area for a few days starting on the 27th, which is on Sunday. She is president of the Mile High Fiero Club and has produced some nice Fiero calendars and been to some of the national shows with her stunning yellow v8 Fiero.

I was hoping to get everyone that could join to have early supper with us on that Sunday (the 27th). She and her husband are staying in Arlington, so I think Mariano's off of 30 & 360 (which is the first of the La Hacienda restaurants and whose owner is recognized as inventing the frozen margarita) at 4pm would be good. It allows plenty of time for visiting and lets people get home not too late on a holiday weekend.

Also, Jennifer and I are taking the 28th off and will try to show them a few points of interest in the city... Like maybe the George Bush library (we've never been), AT&T stadium, the FW Water Gardens, and maybe the Stockyards. Maybe have supper at Coopers... If anyone would like to join, please feel free with this open invite. She is anxious to see all of us that made the 30th show at Indy and meet new friends. Thinking of retiring to Texas someday... I hope she does so I can make her president.

Please come on out to Mariano's on the 27th at 4p. You know you are tired of turkey and family by then!

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer? ...............
@NorthTexasFiero , friend us on FB: North Texas Fieros , www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 12-24-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2015 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not Christine,
Carful, she catches on fire.

https://youtu.be/w-p9tjU0TbY

Happy holidays
Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2015 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Merry Christmas!
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2015 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We should be able to make it.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2015 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like to eat so I should be there for dinner both days.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve, that Christine link made me laugh
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Steve, that Christine link made me laugh

Glad it put a smile on your face.

it was meant as a joke. Although my second wife was named Christine, she hated that name and went by Tina and I had seen her catch on fire, when she was mad at me anyway.

Hope you had a

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 12-27-2015).]

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I planned on swinging down this weekend to pick up some Fiero stuff I bought earlier this month, but I would have gotten stuck at some point with the huge snowstorm brewing in the panhandle. Too bad.....I really like the margaritas at Hacienda!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a fun evening with Christine and Kevin... 8 of us joined for supper. Tomorrow probably going to the 6th Floor museum for the JFK Assassination. It is cold and chilly and wet now after it was 70 on Christmas... Figures.

Mike, Terrance did not make supper, so not sure about your wheels
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

It was a fun evening with Christine and Kevin... 8 of us joined for supper. Tomorrow probably going to the 6th Floor museum for the JFK Assassination. It is cold and chilly and wet now after it was 70 on Christmas... Figures.

Mike, Terrance did not make supper, so not sure about your wheels

Glad you guys had fun and sorry about the lousy weather.....if it makes you feel better it's been cold and snowy up here all week. I think Terrance said something about going to dinner Sunday and/or Monday, so he may meet up with you guys tomorrow night. If not then I'll plan a trip down there next weekend.....maybe it'll be 70* again by then.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock