Fiero Christmas pics anyone? by davylong86
Started on: 12-22-2015 09:18 PM
Replies: 12 (423 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 12-25-2015 03:46 PM
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2015 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have a merry Christmas!

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 12-22-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2015 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This picture was taken of my '86 GT on Christmas Day seven years ago. Might be the last time we got a good dump of snow at sea level here on the west coast.

luvfierosforever

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2015 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I could figure out how to post pics on this site, I would share a picture and have an avatar too :/
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2015 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by luvfierosforever:

If I could figure out how to post pics on this site, I would share a picture and have an avatar too :/

Click on Pennocks Image Poster at the bottom of your screen & follow it through.

luvfierosforever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2015 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have tried in the past. Just tried again and same result. Says it can't open the file.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can use an image host like photobucket and use their links to post the image, in the end is should have [IMG] tags.
Just never delete your photobucket account or the images disappear.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Have a merry Christmas!

That is a BEAUTIFUL Fiero!!!!! Love the black wheels on the silver GT. VERY nice!

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Tim, the Christmas lights hanging in the garage changed the color, its actually Gold.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Tim, the Christmas lights hanging in the garage changed the color, its actually Gold.

Yeah there is only a slight difference in the ground effects which look actually silver.

This makes me think, I do need a Christmas Fiero pic.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

This picture was taken of my '86 GT on Christmas Day seven years ago. Might be the last time we got a good dump of snow at sea level here on the west coast.

Good thing there was some black panels showing, the snow plows would have pushed it a half mile away before they realized there was a car in there lol !

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine are nestled all snug in their beds, with visions of the Wisconsin Dells Fiero show dancing in their heads.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-24-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Mine are nestled all snug in there beds, with visions of the Wisconsin Dells Fiero show dancing in their heads.

And momma in here AWD Audi and I in my Subaru Brat, had just left for work driving in this c*ap...

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 12-24-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2015 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good thing there was some black panels showing, the snow plows would have pushed it a half mile away before they realized there was a car in there lol !

Yeah, especially the snow plow drivers here... they don't get much practice!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock