Started on: 12-12-2015 08:27 PM
Replies: 23 (390 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 02-29-2016 10:01 AM
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will be doing a monthly Cruise-In at a Sonic Restaurant or Dairy Queen Restaurant located in the northern half of Georgia.

We will meet at a different location at 12 noon on the 4th Saturday of each month, beginning January 23, 2016. We will begin on the East Side of Georgia, working our way around the northern half of Georgia, north of a line roughly between Augusta and Columbus.

The selected location for January 2016 is
Sonic Restaurant
3980 GA 17Alt, Eastanollee, GA 30538 (Toccoa)

It's located about 5 miles north of I-85 Exit 173 on Ga. Hwy 17 at the intersection of Business and By-pass 17, at the front of the WalMart SuperCenter. Though it faces Hwy 17, the entrance is off WalMart Court.

All Fiero Enthusiasts and 2-passenger sports car enthusiasts are invited to join us.

Questions can be directed to the club officers at GeorgiaFieroClub@Gmail.Com or in this thread.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2015 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday, I spoke with the General Manager and she said they had some local merchants that often provide door prizes for car clubs that meet there. It's not a definite, yet but there is the possibility there may be some door prizes.
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2015 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have posted this on 3 facebook Fiero pages in the hope that some Fiero owners will come out and join us.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2015 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll bump it to the top at least...wish I could join you.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2015 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Wish I could buy you a New Years Eve Cigar and sit beside you while you smoked it. Good to see you posting again.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you own a Fiero, come out and hang around for an hour or two. So you think it's too far to drive? What do you own a Fiero for? Our Vice President is driving 5 hours and 11 minutes without considering traffic, 300 miles one way, to be there. Give up the idea that the Fiero is the economy commuter car it was originally marketed to be. GM quickly discovered it wasn't, so why do owners continue to treat it that way.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2016 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.

Sonic is posting our invitation to extend to other sports cars, too.

January 23, Noon.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another bump for the week. Just 5 days left.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Planning to be there.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've heard from about a half dozen down here that will be going. South Carolina website is dead, but I posted an invitation on the NC forum. This would be a good opportunity to meet and bring people of your states together, get contact information for future meets in your states.

The Toccoa/Lavonia Exit is only the second exit inside Georgia on I-85. The weather is forecast to be mid to upper 40's and sunny.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're going to put a snow date of February 27 on the get together. The forecast is now all over the place with the most common being for ice and/or snow for the Toccoa area. I'll post back here on Friday evening when a final decision will be made.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

12811 posts
Member since Jan 2002
The forecast for Toccoa Friday night thru Saturday morning calls for up to 3/4 inches of ice and 3 inches of snow. We have elected to reschedule the meet and greet cruise in for February 27.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2016 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The January gathering was postponed until this Saturday, Feb. 27. The weather forecast is for Sunny and mid 60's.

The Sonic Restaurant
3980 GA 17Alt, Eastanollee, GA 30538 (Toccoa)

It's located about 5 miles north of I-85 Exit 173 on Ga. Hwy 17 at the intersection of Business and By-pass 17, at the front of the WalMart SuperCenter. Though it faces Hwy 17, the entrance is off WalMart Court.
spirit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2016 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was coming but best friends are having 50th anniv. party at 1PM. Maybe next month.
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2016 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahhhhh...I'll be in Florida this weekend, or I'd definitely show up. I met you guys last year at Stone Mountain. I had the Yellow Formula. Keep this site posted for next month....I want to see you all again. Bob
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2016 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave has been trying to make contact with you ever since St. Mountain.

In March we will be at the Sonic in the Calhoun area. Not far from you. Also hope to see you at the regular March meeting.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 02-25-2016).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Manager and Host of the Eastanolee Sonic: Leah

Back Row, left to right: OldOne, f85gtron, Fierofool, ron768, TopNotch, pgackerman
Front Row, left to right: Kneeling--RockinRoger, Raydar, 2500fps, Standing--Kanga

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 02-28-2016).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Charlie.
I had great fun just hanging out, talking with folks, and putting faces to the names I had been speaking with.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ron768 also mentioned that he was pleased with all those non-Fiero people who stopped by. Then there were all those who didn't stop but waved, yelled, blew their horn or gunned their engine as they passed by.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We even had a mother and son stop by. He was thinking about buying an 85 GT that he had found for sale.
We gave him some info, and some things to look out for.
f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierofool,
Thanks for not using my real name....I'm still in witness protection! Lol

Great meet up! Really had a wonderful time meeting everyone! My neck hurts today from my head bobbing around.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It may already be too late. Bubba and Guido called me last night. Wanted to buy Fieros but the conversations drifted toward the group photo.

I had a great time. Like others, it was difficult to spend a lot of time with all. Impressive turnout. Thanks everyone.
spirit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like you guys had a good time. Wish I ould have made it but had the 50th annivey. party that had to go to. Maby next month. Where is it going to be and when?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because we rotate around the state we have selected Calhoun as our next location. Its always on the 4th Saturday of the month. April should be back on the Eastern side, maybe between Toccoa and Augusta. As long as we have good showings we will continue around the state.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock