Started on: 12-12-2015 09:42 AM
Replies: 15 (302 views)
Last post by: timcha on 12-30-2015 11:43 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to see what owners we have in OKC as I will be out that way for awhile. Check in so we can get in touch and maybe attend a meeting or a few if there are any.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are a lot owners in North Texas. It is a two hour drive from OKC but we have monthly meetings.
It is a nice way to send a Saturday. BBQ, Fieros and good ppl.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live 15-20 minutes north of OKC.....
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

timcha

741 posts
Member since Jun 2008
There are several around, but I don't know of any clubs or groups.
predmeister

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there is a group in OKC. In fact drive to Vans Pig Stand in Norman at 3
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know there is a guy in Piedmont that has (or had...don't know which) a Mera, and there are several in Moore, Ok. There's a nice Formula thats been sitting for several years 1/2 mile from my house, but I can't seem to catch anyone to talk to about it.
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm the current President of Fiero Club Oklahoma. We normally meet the second Sunday of the month from 1530 to 1630 or we get bored. We met yesterday at Van's Pig Stand in Norman, OK and we will probably be there next month. Drop me a PM and I'll get you my phone number.

[This message has been edited by J-Holland (edited 12-14-2015).]

J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

J-Holland

708 posts
Member since Nov 2010
johnyrottin, you have a pm.

Jim H
predmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2015 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
timcha, there are three meras in the club the one you refer to is in storage about to be brought back to life.
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2015 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2015 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am down in Altus. About to bring a Fiero out from St Louis. Long drive so I may need a bit of support help along the way. Other than that, was hoping we could do a meet up at Harley in Lawton or something followed by lunch.
PFF
System Bot
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2015 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you be coming through Tulsa?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2015 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope the weather clears so I can head back in the next couple days.
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2015 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I had seen this before!!! I woulda met you half way for lunch or something!!!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2015 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still haven't made it though yet. The highways are flooded badly. I am going to try again tomorrow.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2015 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to Oklahoma...the weather capital of the world. The only place where you can have tornados, blizard conditions, 70 degree sunny skies, and torrential flooding...all at the same time.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock