Former C.O.F.E. members? by FieroJuice
Started on: 12-10-2015 11:40 AM
Replies: 5 (224 views)
Last post by: FieroJuice on 01-02-2016 02:58 PM
FieroJuice

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2015 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any still around central Ohio?

I was once in the club years back with a silver 87 GT that had a red sub woofer mounted with 3 cup holders, if that rings a bell.

------------------
MaskJuice
88 Black Formula

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about everybody around central Ohio then?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2015 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was in it for years myself. Kept hanging out once every month or two for informal dinners. I havent seen any activity in the last couple of years though. I still see a couple of the members occasionally. Car clubs in general do not last more than a few years from my own experience. My Corvette club was together for prob 15 years, and they all now go their separate ways. The same thing as the Fiero club, they just get together now for occasional dinner parties, nothing to do with car activities. They dont even all go to the same car shows on a given weekend. Just do like I do now and do what YOU want, you will still run into a lot of the same people all the time and your not obligated for anything like monthly meetings. If you want to do a group roadtrip somewhere, nothing stops you from making some phone calls or emails to get some people together.
FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2015 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know all too well Roger, thanks for chiming in.

I guess I'm looking for owners who can do the work I'm not comfortable in doing myself without breaking my bank and also offering to lend an extra hand to help bolt on a desk lid or something that takes a few peeps or with whatever. I don't have a garage, so my options are limited, so finding places and people who know their **** is on my list this winter for when I do start modifying my stock '88 in the spring/summer.

MJ
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2015 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Im in town, I semi retired a few years ago and the garage is pretty much empty most of the time. I still have all the tools and supplies so I can work on my own stuff. I just ask that it be movable every day, pay for the supplies you use and chip in on utilities. I keep it over 65* all the time anyway. Your welcome anytime, just give me a shout. Im in the phone book. It has to be able to be left outside if you leave it, and in the neighborhood thats at your own risk. I do have to be able to get a customer car in for work if needed. Either weekdays or weekends are OK.

Next week wont be good, I have a wrecked new BMW that will take a week to 10 days.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 12-29-2015).]

FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2016 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the offer Roger, I appreciate it. I'll be getting with you sometime later this year for some coaching opportunities from you once I buy out TFS/RD/WCF/BTR/MM/V8A etc.

So far, my new-to-me Formula only has a few issues, & I will be getting those fixed soon (a rusted battery tray/new battery and a tune-up as who knows when any of that happened last).

I’ve got a few minor issues that I can live with for now: the fuel gauge reads half a tank when it should read empty; the “volt” light has begun to randomly flash every now and then though the gauge reads normal; a high idle; & the brakes are soft.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock