Checking in by PatrickTRoof
Started on: 12-08-2015 04:25 PM
Replies: 14 (239 views)
Last post by: David Hambleton on 12-11-2015 08:12 PM
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI everyone,

I haven't been on here much because I haven't had a reliable internet connection for a while, but I'm going to make more of an effort to use this forum
instead of the myriad Facebook Fiero groups that exist now. There's just too much garbage I have to wade through on FB to find the stuff I actually want to see. Also, it's easier to find a thread on here, whereas on fb a post is lost a few days after it's created because of all the other posts that come after it. And I want to show my support for Cliff for the hard work he does by keeping this forum running!

So, I'll try to check in over here as often as I can.

Pat
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

HI everyone,

I haven't been on here much because I haven't had a reliable internet connection for a while, but I'm going to make more of an effort to use this forum
instead of the myriad Facebook Fiero groups that exist now. There's just too much garbage I have to wade through on FB to find the stuff I actually want to see. Also, it's easier to find a thread on here, whereas on fb a post is lost a few days after it's created because of all the other posts that come after it. And I want to show my support for Cliff for the hard work he does by keeping this forum running!

So, I'll try to check in over here as often as I can.

Pat

Exactly.
luvfierosforever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Patrick,

I like coming here in addition to the groups too. Still need to figure some of the things here out though, such as how to find exactly what I am looking for. In the FB groups, you can save a link in the drop down box from the arrow in the upper right hand corner. I just try to accept that I can't control what goes on in the group, but I like to participate. Otherwise, it would drive me nuts. I think some of it is because I am older now. Some of it is a bit shocking and I just have to scroll on by. Here, I am more of a lurker. I'm really only commenting because I recognize you.
luvfierosforever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

luvfierosforever

75 posts
Member since Apr 2015
BTW, it's me, Paula. I haven't figured out how to get my picture on here either! Forgot about that until after I posted and you wouldn't have a clue who it is.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by luvfierosforever:

BTW, it's me, Paula. I haven't figured out how to get my picture on here either! Forgot about that until after I posted and you wouldn't have a clue who it is.

Hi Paula!

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Pat. I'm a friend on your facebook as well. But this is the best way to connect with your Fiero friends. Glad you are back on.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't like FB. I have a hard time following a thread. Seems I can't find a way to save the thread. I look at the arrow in the thread, but don't see anything about saving
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Facecrack owns everything YOU post, here it is for the Fiero community by the Fiero community.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely. And some of the fb groups are full of self-important people with delusions of grandeur and their sycophants. Here everyone is much more respectful.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2015 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greetings! Were you in attendance at Dwane's cruise?
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2015 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was!
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2015 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which car was yours?

I had the Grey notchie with the poor exhaust.
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2015 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am with you Patrick T.

------------------

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2015 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Which car was yours?

I had the Grey notchie with the poor exhaust.

Mine was the dull black notch.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof: Here everyone is much more respectful.

Well, that made me chuckle! Lol! You'll find the occasional topic where decorum and tact are relegated to some other space-time continuum.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock