Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Looking to form or join a Fiero club or group in the Sacramento / Nor Cal Area.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looking to form or join a Fiero club or group in the Sacramento / Nor Cal Area. by Rsvl-Rider
Started on: 11-21-2015 06:35 PM
Replies: 3 (87 views)
Last post by: Kitskaboodle on 11-25-2015 12:19 AM
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm trying to form a club, or just an informal group, for occasional meet-ups and cruises in the Sacramento area. I have a short list of other interested Fiero owners in the area and I'm hoping to get something going, or to join in with another local group that may already be around.

I participated in the California Coast Run last month, and the year before. It was a lot of fun and met some nice folks from the Golden Gate Fiero Club and Pennock's members. Those weekend events are fun but I am hoping to meet some locals and maybe do some day-trip drives in the Foothills or the valley. Would be nice to get together and chat and maybe help each other out with tips and technical help.

It may not be the best time of year for this. Holidays and winter weather coming but let's give it a shot. It could be fun. Let me know here if you have any interest and we'll see what we can put together.

------------------
John Wayne as John Bernard Books in The Shootist...
" I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

My rides...
1988 GT with a 3.4L V6 automatic
2006 Harley Sportster
'cause I love the twisties on two wheels or four.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is/was a Sac club already, I did a drive with them, well about 9 years ago, good bunch of people too.

http://www.geocities.ws/norcalfiero
Have you contacted them?
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I'll give that a try. The website is super slow and lacks content but there is an email contact so I will shoot him an email.

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

There is/was a Sac club already, I did a drive with them, well about 9 years ago, good bunch of people too.

http://www.geocities.ws/norcalfiero
Have you contacted them?

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 11-24-2015).]

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2015 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The contact is Rich Prowse. I seriously doubt your going to be able to contact him. I do know his silver GT was sold years to a guy in Nevada.
Kit

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock