Started on: 11-20-2015 12:27 PM
Replies: 19 (442 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 12-08-2015 10:47 AM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please put your wish list here.

We may not know what our SS is wishing for, and if we could give them that thing (or something somewhat related to it) it would be better than just a random thing.

Me:
Fiero-related thing would be neat.
A few random parts (maybe a light of some sort) to add to the robot we've been working on would be neat.
I would like anything, really.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero related always works, I have a car hobby encompassing Fieros and classic cars.. if that helps. Not picky though.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ahem............cough cough..IF, I play.
http://www.amazon.com/Bafla...Mixing/dp/B014C0AFEE
or http://www.amazon.com/Updat...0MT9G6WG2TD3JSC1DHSQ

Or anything really.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-20-2015).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything Pontiac related-- banners, fender covers, signs, etc. I own a Fiero and GTO if you want to get model specific. If santa wants to get functional, a few cans of black SEM interior paint could come in handy....

Shirt size XL

[This message has been edited by Napoleon_Tanerite (edited 11-28-2015).]

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No gift certificates please ... I like novelty lighters, puzzles, trick boxes ... Anything is fine surprise me
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2015 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do I like..... Hmmmm anything Fiero related of course I wear shirt size XL, Favorite color is blue, if that is of no help, don't sweat it, just surprise me

Hope we get the names soon, just 4 weeks away now.... wow.... where did this year go?!?!?!?!

rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2015 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything Fiero or Pontiac related, old tin signs, shirt size is XL. Liquor (the little sampler bottles). But really, just receiving anything from someone by surprise is the most fun. I'm not picky.

Really looking forward to doing this. This is my first year participating, and hoping whoever I get likes what I have in mind to send them. I think that's what I'm most looking forward to.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2015 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something that reminds you of home. I will be opening this after I get back home probably in the 1st quarter of the new year. so please nothing perishable.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2015 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boobies

Love cars, computers and music (70 - 80s Rock)
T-Shirts - Large
Wallet - full of money

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2015 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
I wear shirt size XL,..

OH yeah me too. Thats probly useful info.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2015 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that names are assigned--- BUMP for easy reference
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Please, if you are in the Secret Santa thing, please reply what you would wish for. If not, you may end up with something you aren't happy with... If you don't want to be specific, that's fine...

I don't know all of you and am not certain what sized smelly sock would fit you...

xoxo
Dylpro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything Fiero related of course! But for some other things, any Detroit sports teams minus the Pistons, not a big basketball fan.
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to get those who haven't submitted a wish list
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rice.1:

Bump to get those who haven't submitted a wish list

Not particular in the least. I have no material needs that I don't have already. Unless you can make me 17 again and mentally stable.
I am ecstatic to just have the friendly social exchange of good will.

Last years gift is proudly mounted on the guest room wall with a lot of other protected things I wish to keep forever.

otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear Secret Santa,

Comedy or action DVDs would be fine for me. I wear XL shirts, enjoy anime, play warcraft and metal detect when I can find the time.

On the other hand, I'm good with about anything so just surprise me!

I don't have a Fiero so please nothing along those lines. Unless, of course you wanted to send me the car itself. <jk jk>

[This message has been edited by otakudude (edited 12-03-2015).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't think you were supposed to have requests for secret Santa.?.?
I understand posting a shirt size, but it is so much more fun to get a random gift.
I am like Pokey I joined for the giving not the receiving.

Santa

Anyway I hope everyone likes their gifts, damn elves are hard at work on this one.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 12-08-2015).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

I didn't think you were supposed to have requests for secret Santa.?.?
I understand posting a shirt size, but it is so much more fun to get a random gift.
I am like Pokey I joined for the giving not the receiving.

Santa

Anyway I hope everyone likes their gifts, damn elves are hard at work on this one.

Me too but I can understand giving the giver an idea, since we barely know eachother, what would a non Fiero owner want with a bunch of Fiero stuff? You might be creative and come up with good random gift ideas that work, for some folks its not so easy. My guess is actually fear of the person not liking what you get them is one of the main reasons more people dont participate.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-08-2015).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Me too but I can understand giving the giver an idea, since we barely know eachother, what would a non Fiero owner want with a bunch of Fiero stuff? You might be creative and come up with good random gift ideas that work, for some folks its not so easy. My guess is actually fear of the person not liking what you get them is one of the main reasons more people dont participate.

That's what I meant for this thread - I don't know all of you, and it would be more fun to make a fun gift (and some "store-bought" stuff that I think you might like)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock