PFF password? by notwohorns
Started on: 11-19-2015 08:48 PM
Replies: 12 (329 views)
Last post by: HotWheelsFiero on 11-21-2015 10:30 PM
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot and misplaced my password. How would I go about finding it out?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did you get here then?
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

How did you get here then?

My computer automatically signs me on but I'm going out of town and will be using a different computer

Mrfred8--thanks for the link
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by notwohorns:

My computer automatically signs me on but I'm going out of town and will be using a different computer

Mrfred8--thanks for the link

Are you using IE or firefox?
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you can't find yours, I'll let you use mine. It's "123456" (minus the quotation marks). Feel free to use it as long as you like, no charge.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

If you can't find yours, I'll let you use mine. It's "123456" (minus the quotation marks). Feel free to use it as long as you like, no charge.

Are those in upper or lower case?

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Are those in upper or lower case?

All caps. Sorry, I should have said that.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember I lost my first account password and couldn't recover it as it was a long lost ISP e-mail account, thus my user name as of now.

Monkeyman is that with the number keys or the number pad or the alt codes, I assume it is using a French/Canadian keyboard too right? or maybe a USB plug in keypad or even an on screen keyboard, or a mix of them all.
HotWheelsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HotWheelsFieroSend a Private Message to HotWheelsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just came back to the forum after being gone about a decade (I was Fiero-less). With this account, I could reactivate it as I still use this email. But with my primary PFF account then, I don’t have access to that email anymore so I messaged the (The?) moderator & asked if I could have that account connected to a new email and gave a lot of details about my old account, along with the email associated with it that is my real name to help verify it. So far, no reply.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

Monkeyman is that with the number keys or the number pad or the alt codes, I assume it is using a French/Canadian keyboard too right? or maybe a USB plug in keypad or even an on screen keyboard, or a mix of them all.

I use the function keys. So, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5 and F6. I tried alt-F1-del-super but the numbers came out upside down.
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Monkeyman

15815 posts
Member since Nov 1999

Originally posted by HotWheelsFiero:

...I messaged the (The?) moderator & asked if I could have that account connected to a new email and gave a lot of details about my old account, along with the email associated with it that is my real name to help verify it. So far, no reply.

That would be Cliff Pennock (as in Pennocks Fiero Forum). Give him time. He'll get back to you. He has a full time job (other than PFF) and a family.
HotWheelsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HotWheelsFieroSend a Private Message to HotWheelsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

That would be Cliff Pennock (as in Pennocks Fiero Forum). Give him time. He'll get back to you. He has a full time job (other than PFF) and a family.

Thanks. Sometimes the "I want it now society" we live in gets the best of all of us. Thanks for the reminder to be patient.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock