Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Does anyone have a better 84-88 FIERO parts catalog manual PDF file?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Does anyone have a better 84-88 FIERO parts catalog manual PDF file? by Fiero Vice
Started on: 11-17-2015 02:20 AM
Replies: 6 (273 views)
Last post by: Mickey_Moose on 12-04-2015 02:15 PM
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The PDF file I have is in poor quality & hard to read the codes. I was hoping to find a better quality PDF file. If anyone has one, I'd appreciate a copy.

If none, then I'm willing to buy one at a reasonable price if anyone has an extra.

Not sure if this thread is supposed to be in "The Mall". Tried it there, but only got one response.
Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep an eye on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/84-...AMXQ3kNTemoz&vxp=mtr

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 11-17-2015).]

Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Keep an eye on ebay...

I have, but most of the time, their prices are outrageous! A while ago, someone was selling them for $30 a pop (brand new) including shipping, right here on forum. That was a good deal. Now, it's hard to find one at a reasonable price. Thanks for your suggestion, Jaskispyder!
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, sometimes you can get a good deal. I have a couple of them and just can't seem to let them go
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Yeah, sometimes you can get a good deal. I have a couple of them and just can't seem to let them go

I understand. I would feel the same way since it's getting harder to find those. Hang on to it! I'll find mine sooner or later. Thanks!
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2015 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 12-03-2015).]

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one I would be willing to sell - shipping is going to be the killer from Canada to the US. PM me if you are interested - I would guess shipping to be around $40 though based on past experience.

Probably less without tracking, but would not recommend that.

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 12-04-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock