NIFE event tomorrow by painandgain99
Started on: 11-12-2015 11:35 PM
Replies: 5 (128 views)
Last post by: painandgain99 on 11-15-2015 01:28 PM
painandgain99

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for painandgain99Send a Private Message to painandgain99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious about the nife event the 14th in alsip IL. Do you have to be a member to attend this? Id really like to go with my grandpa we've been planning it for a few months but yesterday i read something and i wasnt sure if i had to be a member to come along.

------------------
87' GT 5 speed 😤 16 years old
My IG for daily motivation: Alpha_Photos

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No you do not have to be a member. It is a good time to join up or renew though .

NIFE Kick-Off Winter Meeting - Eastwood Company, Alsip, IL

Join us on Saturday, November 14, 2015 as we take our NIFE club meeting on the road! We will gather at 10:00am at the Eastwood Company Store located at 12100 South Cicero Avenue in Alsip, IL 60803. Who is Eastwood and what do they do? The Eastwood Company provides products for automotive enthusiasts for both restoration and customization purposes. They are an industry pioneer in serving the DYI auto enthusiasts for over 35 years.

This store in Alsip is very unique in that it incorporates a special experimental format, which includes hands on use of their products, as well as interactive training products. This store features a true workshop environment with project vehicles onsite, educational classes, and opportunities to try products before you purchase them. During our time here, we will learn about all this store has to offer in a presentation designed just for our club.

During our meeting-time, we will be attending their seminar discussing rust coatings and repair. What does this have to do with our plastic bodied Fieros? Well, pull your carpet away from the sides of the trunk and more likely than not, you will see evidence of frame rust. How do you attack this issue? What products do you use? We will find out during this presentation presented specifically for us.
After the meeting (around noon), join us for a club lunch as we caravan South on Cicero Avenue a short distance to the Barraco’s Ristorante located at 13445 S. Cicero Avenue in Crestwood, IL 60445. Barraco’s serves a variety of sandwiches and pizzas.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go bud. NIFE is one of the best Fiero clubs in the country. I've met some of the guys on the Power Tour. Great guys. GO!!!
painandgain99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for painandgain99Send a Private Message to painandgain99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad I was able to go and meet some of you guys and join the club! Hope to get to socialize more in the future. I'll try to attend all of the events. Enjoy the rest of your night everyone

------------------

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh that was probably you with the grandpa! I forgot all about this thread. Did you ever get the high idle issue worked out?

I hope Art got his back bumper back on for the drive home.... No taillights or license plate otherwise LOL.
painandgain99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for painandgain99Send a Private Message to painandgain99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

Oh that was probably you with the grandpa! I forgot all about this thread. Did you ever get the high idle issue worked out?

I hope Art got his back bumper back on for the drive home.... No taillights or license plate otherwise LOL.

Still idling pretty high but the rpms when driving seem fine and I just got a job so im goingto have to drive it to work, didnt want to until i fixed the idle issue but owell.

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock