Got the Fiero itch by JDEvans
Started on: 11-01-2015 08:43 PM
Replies: 15 (369 views)
Last post by: JDEvans on 11-04-2015 01:17 AM
JDEvans

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2015 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JDEvansSend a Private Message to JDEvansEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone. I have been reading through this amazing forum for awhile now and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Josh and my first car was an 84 black 4 speed. I was hooked from day one !! Later on after the ole Iron Duke had had enough of my abusive over reving 16 year old driving , I traded it for an 87 GT factory blue auto. I drove it all over the country till it overheated and popped. I went for a couple of years without a Fiero , but got the itch to have another. So i ended up with a white 87 GT 5 speed. It ended up under water during a massive storm. I vowed I would never have another.... unless ... lol . So now 15 or so years later at the age of 40 I have the itch again. I been prowling through the mall daily. This time I am going to be picky. I know exactly what I want and how I want it to look like when im done. Think 'Wraith' . Anyway I just wanted to say hi and let you all know allitle about myself. As I will soon be asking questions about cars in the Mall for the purpose of purchacing my final fiero. Gotta start getting my rep built up around here since I dont plan on ever leaving !!! Thanks to Cliff for the best site on the web !! Fiero freaks rule !!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2015 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JDEvans:

...purchacing my final fiero.

Unless you're over 80, that comment might be a little premature.
Rugger

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2015 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuggerClick Here to visit Rugger's HomePageSend a Private Message to RuggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome, JDEvans! It's obvious you belong here with the rest of us hopelessly lost!

You can find some amazing deals...and people!....here on Pennocks!

Good luck in your search!

------------------

1984 Indy Fiero #458
1985 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum!
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I got the bug waaaaaaaay back when the car came out in 84. My Dad bought an 88 coupe new with a 5 speed Puke. I was 15 then. I spent alot of time walking around that car in the garage admiring it. 5 years later he gave it to me. He said he was tired of getting in and out of it!
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Herpes.
painandgain99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for painandgain99Send a Private Message to painandgain99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome. Just got an 87 gt 5 speed as my first car. In my short few weeks of having one, Ill say learn how to meditate if youre easily irretated 😂😂

------------------
87' GT 5 speed 😤 15 years old
My IG for daily motivation: Alpha_Photos

JDEvans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JDEvansSend a Private Message to JDEvansEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the warm welcome all . I ran across a pic in the gallery that is dead on for what I have envisioned for the front end of my future car. I think the pic is photoshoped by removing the original bottom lip after adding the extra ground effect. I would also add a black grill recessed to hide everything. Anyway was excited to see this, other than in my head, and had to share. Thanks again for welcoming me in.

Dylpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since you're nearby to me I'll keep an eye out for cars for you! I'm on Craigslist everyday multiple times a day searching Fiero to see what comes up, first time in months that one was actually added locally instead of the "no local results found" I usually get. 84 Duke, probably not something you're interested in!
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero is a great inexpensive stylish automobile to own if you like working on cars.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Fiero is a great inexpensive stylish automobile to own if you like working on cars.

Heh heh...
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Lol..yes. That says it all.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's never ending sometimes.... But I love it!... Im always asking myself, what project can I get into next and where can I spend my money while the wife, not knowing, watches her housewives

Welcome to the forum! Fiero freaks DO rule \m/ \m/

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 11-03-2015).]

JDEvans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JDEvansSend a Private Message to JDEvansEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha , I sold my last Fiero right after I met my wife. So she has no idea what is about to happen ! Poor thing.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Serioiusly, be prepared to wait. Also, your best bet probably won't be local.
JDEvans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JDEvansSend a Private Message to JDEvansEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Indeed, I rushed into buying the last one. Got lucky that time , only minor issues. This time I am in no hurry.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock