Started on: 10-23-2015 09:05 PM
Replies: 13 (523 views)
Last post by: Thunderstruck GT on 11-08-2015 08:37 PM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2015 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have a customer that is selling his 88 Fiero , has original engine, asking $1200 as is , Located in Port Charlotte FL. These are the photo's he sent me.

I have not seen this car in person, any questions about it, please contact owner Errol Warner, Email : erw52@hotmail.com

Interested parties can contact seller [Errol Warner] at 340- 998 -1220 and arrange to come and see the vehicle for themselves.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 10-29-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2015 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone interested ? Looks like it's priced to sell.

Owner said the car may need a new battery. I sent him an email requesting the miles, running condition & road worthy. I will post any added info I get

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 10-25-2015).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2015 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It does seem like a decent price, but some basic info about the car would be helpful. How many miles are on it... is it presently in running condition / road worthy? Just the basics, then people can certainly call to get more details.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2015 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a list of questions to the seller, will post as I get info back.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 10-27-2015).]

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heard back from seller. Here are his details.

Thanks for your assistance Dave, i have looked at the questions and have tried to address these concerns:

The paint job is still looking great.

The Ac needs some work.

The car is in running condition but has not been registered for a few years, was in the process of repairing and customizing the vehicle.

85,000 miles is shown on meter, interested parties are welcome to come and see the vehicle, I am selling as is.

The vehicle will need some minor repairs to be up and ready for the road.

Interested parties can contact me [Errol Warner] at 340- 998 -1220 and arrange to come and see the vehicle for themselves.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I emailed him the day you posted the ad; 4 days ago. I asked pretty much the same questions I did above, and also included my phone number and told him to email me back, or feel free to call me any time. I never got an email reply or a phone call from him.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 10-27-2015).]

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
I emailed him the day you posted the ad; 4 days ago. I asked pretty much the same questions I did above, and also included my phone number and told him to email me back, or feel free to call me any time. I never got an email reply or a phone call from him.

Yeah, it took awhile for him to get back to me also, try calling the number listed above, I don't think he uses the internet much.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One second thought..... I just blew up the picture of the car from the rear, changed the brightness and contrast, and can see only exhaust on the left, AKA 2.5 Being a 2.5 I will have to pass on this one.

I was looking for a cheap beater to drive around till my engine swap is done (errr started and done that is). I just could not got from a 2.8 that I find a bit under powered and go down to a 2.5.

That said, it does look to be a clean car from what I can see in the photo's, and would love to see it go to a good home in the area, and see it in Daytona in March

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 10-28-2015).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

The paint job is still looking great.

Dave,

Is it an anomaly in the photo? It looks like the paint is "fried" around the gas door. (Yeah. I know. I should call the seller...)
Is it an automatic or manual? Do you recall?

Thanks!
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Dave,

Is it an anomaly in the photo? It looks like the paint is "fried" around the gas door. (Yeah. I know. I should call the seller...)
Is it an automatic or manual? Do you recall?

Thanks!

Yeah, I saw that, not sure what that is. Didn't tell me is auto vs manual. I know years ago, I wouldn't touch an automatic, but now, after having my TDI Fiero, I love having one now.

Cost wise, it's a good price, with needing a bit of work to become road worthy, I don't think it would be out of line to offer a bit less. He's either going to say yes , or he wil have to face having it sit in his driveway for a rew more months.

Even for a project / parts car 800 - 900 might be an idea, again, I have not seen the car. I'm off today, maybe I'll call him & do a photo shoot & scope it out.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 10-29-2015).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dave.
If it's a manual, and if there's no rust in the usual spots, and if the cosmetics are good (no paint damage, as I previously mentioned) I would possibly be interested in this car.
Getting it here would be another story, though. It's 8 hours, one way.

Edit - If I end up buying it, I'll throw you a bone.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 10-29-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Edit - If I end up buying it, I'll throw you a bone.

No bone, Yes Bacon !!!! I'll try to run by there tomarrow after work.

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For what it's worth, the guy selling this finally got back to me, here's his message.

Sorry Dave , got caught up with some other stuff and did not see your email until now. You can come and see the vehicle anytime. 3628 Parkins Terrace, North Port. i am off Chamberlain and Vancouver. Call me at 340 998 1220.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This whole ordeal seems like a lot of trouble for a base model and an owner that isn't too much of a motivated seller.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock