NEW TO THE FORUM by zjwester
Started on: 10-06-2015 09:47 PM
Replies: 15 (476 views)
Last post by: Jason88Notchie on 11-13-2015 05:07 PM
zjwester

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zjwesterSend a Private Message to zjwesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everybody i am new to the the forum as you can see. A little bit about myself is that i am 17 and am still in high school and currently living in Minnesota! since i was 11 years old i have wanted a fiero and i almost bought one at the age of 12 but the deal fell threw. But now i am 17 and have 2 fieros! one is a 1985 gt that i am currently doing a 3.4 dohc swap on and the other is a 1988 gt. i have had the '85 for about 8 months now and the '88 for two weeks. the story about how i acquired the '88 is that a guy on craigslist advertised it as an '87 for $500 so i was going to use the fastback for a fastback conversion but after running the vin i just found out today that it is an '88! so thank you to all for helping me out on my adventures thus far and ready to finally ask questions and reply to others! any other first fiero story's?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome from another Minnesotan

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1983 Honda Goldwing interstate
1985 Honda V65 Magna

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome, You've joined to best place for information & fellow Fiero owners.

We look forward to seeing your projects.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum! You are in a great area if you are interested in meeting other Fiero owners! 1984WhiteSE lives in Woodbury, and there are a lot of other Fiero owners in your area as well. Do a search for "Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show", here on the forum or on Google. You can also check out TylersToy.com. It is an annual car show held 3 hours north of you in Frazee. There are usually 70-100 Fiero's that show up for a full weekend of fun. I fly up each year to attend the car show, and hang out with some AMAZING people! The age range is from 6 to 60 and everything in-between!

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zjwester:

But now i am 17 and have 2 fieros! one is a 1985 gt that i am currently doing a 3.4 dohc swap on and the other is a 1988 gt.

Damn, you're doing pretty good for a 17 year old! Us old farts will be asking you for advice in no time.

Welcome.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum ... posting lots of pics is always appreciated here ... you can use PIP (Pennocks Image Poster) look at the bottom of this page to get info on use

regards
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Damn, you're doing pretty good for a 17 year old! Us old farts will be asking you for advice in no time.

Welcome.

Agreed. Welcome aboard!

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the group! If you aren't already aware of it, there's a pretty active Fiero club in your area...you should check them out.

http://www.fiero.mn.org/
zjwester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zjwesterSend a Private Message to zjwesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you to everybody! And the fiero community I amazing, my neighbors first car was a fiero and my other neighbor walked up to my house with a bin full of fiero packets and brochures and again thank you to all of you hope to see many years on this forum!
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to PFF! Great to see someone getting an interest in Fieros at a young age. Make sure you document your projects here.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great choice of car but get ready to have the wrench handy! Welcome to the best Fiero resource on the net. We have Fiero owners here of all ages. The forum owner is from the Netherlands and has graciously created this home for Fiero enthusiasts from around the globe.. This forum has become a virtual repository of information covering just about every aspect of the automobile and if you need information on repair procedures, modifications/swaps and parts you can find it all here.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome from another Minnesotan, yeah hope to maybe see ya at some Fiero shows and cruises next year.
The MN club is actually having a cruise this Saturday if you can make it.
http://www.fiero.mn.org/ind...w=gcalendar&Itemid=8

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 10-13-2015).]

zjwester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zjwesterSend a Private Message to zjwesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well sadly both of the fieros are not able completelydriveable yet, except my 3.4 swap is driveable around the block but i still need to put on the dogbone and secure the battery but it should take one more day until i can cruise around!
jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
definitely Welcome to the madness

jon
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! Wow - wanted a Fiero since you were 11, got one at 17.

I wanted one since I was 16, got one at 42. You win this round..

Seriously - this forum has helped me more than ANY other source. You are in great company here.

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! It's nice to see some young blood joining the community. I've been noticing a spike here lately. That is great!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock