Fiero Shortfilm!? by 8bit88
Started on: 10-03-2015 01:47 AM
Replies: 9 (307 views)
Last post by: Fiero Vampire on 10-03-2015 07:41 PM
8bit88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8bit88Send a Private Message to 8bit88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've posted anything, but this is too good not to share. Basically, I was trolling about YouTube when I ran across this trailer for a movie titled Fiero. Shows a nice little red bumper pad SE in it. Not sure on the plot or anything as it's in French and I know no French, but it seems kinda action like, maybe heist even. Did a bit of digging, and this appears to be a short film out of an independent French studio. The description to the video provides almost no details, nor does the guy's social media so I have no idea when and where this will be released. Hope maybe this is news for the Fiero having another major on screen role, if not, oh well at least it's a cool find.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqtOhL2dj1U
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool.

I like the neon Fiero graphic at the end.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-03-2015).]

Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not seen this one, looks like it is a trailer for a movie and was only posted to you tube a few days ago? Cool.
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The text you see at the beginning says something like "The film you're seeing is an extract of longer footage being written."
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good find! Looks just like my 84. If the movie is a big hit maybe my car will go for big money in France, lol
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that was COOL. but I did not understand a damn thing they were saying......but it had a FIERO in it so it was COOL!! I also loved that neon Fiero logo at the end...

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
CNC Machining and prototyping
Maryville, Tennessee
A&N Precision Machine on Facebook!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool find. Made a bumperpad notchie look cool.
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had my Girlfriend translate for me, she said from what whe could make from the trailer it's about 2 possibly cocky con artists / shady business types trying to pull a deal of the century trying to get rich of working some mark (possibly director of marketing) which is listed in his father's documents.
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Vampire

371 posts
Member since Nov 2013
It's a play on words he is a pride full character and drives a Fiero.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock