Wiper delay module 84 by Dave E Bouy
Started on: 09-24-2015 09:00 PM
Replies: 1 (267 views)
Last post by: jscott1 on 09-25-2015 12:56 AM
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2015 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This may sound like a question for TD&Q but I have an 84 and the delay wiper thingy isnt working at all anymore. I understand that in the 84 the module is wired in under the dash. The question is, where can I get a replacement module?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2015 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:

This may sound like a question for TD&Q but I have an 84 and the delay wiper thingy isnt working at all anymore. I understand that in the 84 the module is wired in under the dash. The question is, where can I get a replacement module?

I don't know but I do know that you can easily retrofit the 85-88 version. I replaced the column in my 84 with one from an 85 and used the later delay module instead. My 84 didn't have delay and I didn't even realize they were different until later. It didn't really matter because the car wiring is the same in all models. The module is smart enough to use the wires differently depending on which module is installed.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock