Save the Date - Fieros at Carlisle 2016 by MAFOA Events
Started on: 09-17-2015 02:56 PM
Replies: 10 (307 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 02-11-2016 03:16 PM
MAFOA Events

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

Just a quick note that Fieros at Carlisle 2016 is going to be on a new weekend. The show has officially moved one week earlier in the calendar year. It will now be held on Father’s Day weekend, June 17-19. This change was made in order to avoid overlapping several shows that were put on during that same weekend. Ownership of Carlisle Productions felt that shifting the date to a week earlier could help with attendance and allow people to visit other shows, rather than having to choose between them. CP has also promised to put in a good word with the weather orchestrators to avoid the deluge that struck this past year.

More information about FIeros at Carlisle 2016 will be forthcoming after the New Year but we wanted to go ahead and get this date out so you can put it on your calendar.

MAFOA BOD
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a good idea. Hopefully it won't rain!

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great! Now let's work on them (Carlisle productions) making the Fiero one of the showcase cars and get the recognition it deserves. It'd be nice to see it on the dash plaques, awards and T-shirts. -Jason
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Great! Now let's work on them (Carlisle productions) making the Fiero one of the showcase cars and get the recognition it deserves. It'd be nice to see it on the dash plaques, awards and T-shirts. -Jason

That is a great idea ;-)
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's start over. Have to redo this post as I marked the date wrong on the calendar. My bad! Doug' and Erin's wedding is on June 11th so that weekend is free and Paula and myself are planning to be there. Where else can you meet nice Fieros folks and see numerous well done cars from all over the USA and Canada. Carlisle is the one Fiero event that has it all ,and on this end it is a must. Get it on the calendar. It's a fun event/ !

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 09-19-2015).]

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By doing this, you are making me give up my annual summer "Party" weekend. Vanfest is one hell of a show up here and it's three nights of camping and partying with a Van/ truck show on the Saturday. I'm really gonna miss going to it next year and a lot of friends are going to try to change my mind.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by x-thumpr-x:

By doing this, you are making me give up my annual summer "Party" weekend. Vanfest is one hell of a show up here and it's three nights of camping and partying with a Van/ truck show on the Saturday. I'm really gonna miss going to it next year and a lot of friends are going to try to change my mind.

But this year, darn it - I will be there! We are always in PA Father's Day weekend. I'm pysched!

~ Jen
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2015 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

But this year, darn it - I will be there! We are always in PA Father's Day weekend. I'm pysched!

~ Jen

Does this mean the Sunday BBQ is back?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2015 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that can be arranged!
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2015 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Sounds good to me!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2016 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to give this a bump. We'll be opening registrations up soon and will have more exciting info to share.

~ Jennifer
MAFOA Communications Director
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay