Fiero store 10% off on 9/16 by 2.5
Started on: 09-15-2015 02:39 PM
Replies: 8 (246 views)
Last post by: FieroStore on 09-18-2015 04:53 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a heads up! I received an email that they are doing a 1 day 10% off deal.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-16-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Domtech

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DomtechSend a Private Message to DomtechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just my luck, I just spent $200 with them yesterday.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I''ve got my order ready and need to wait a few more hours to place it. What i do not understand is that no discount code was given.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just ordered $300 worth of front brakes (calipers, rotors and pads) about 10 minutes ago. The 10% gets taken off automatically at checkout.
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Figures. Just submitted a $450+ order last Friday.
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yikes! It's the shipping rates to Canada that kill any savings...
A $22 fender mat is $45 to ship (because it's in a fairly big box)

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 09-16-2015).]

lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bit on this and bought their "Suspension Kit #2" upgrade with the KYB shocks and struts, and a bunch of interior switches and faceplates.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Yikes! It's the shipping rates to Canada that kill any savings...
A $22 fender mat is $45 to ship (because it's in a fairly big box)

They used those prepaid boxes now that's why. It would be cheaper if they used regular boxes but it is a hassle. I get my stuff shipped to the us and pick it up but I understand that might be an issue if you are in Calgary it's a pretty long drive to Coutts.

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 09-17-2015).]

FieroStore

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2015 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroStoreClick Here to visit FieroStore's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroStoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:
They used those prepaid boxes now that's why. It would be cheaper if they used regular boxes but it is a hassle. I get my stuff shipped to the us and pick it up but I understand that might be an issue if you are in Calgary it's a pretty long drive to Coutts.

We do not use prepaid boxes. We use Priority & Express Mail boxes, flat rate & our own custom boxes....whatever gets the order to its destination safely and as inexpensively as possible. While we have no control over the USPS and UPS shipping rates, we do know both carriers very well. International shipping can be very tricky. If ever you would like to explore or discuss your shipping options, please give us a call and we will be glad to help. 800-FIERO-GT or 860-645-1837.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock