Black Fiero spotted in Columbus MS by Napoleon_Tanerite
Started on: 09-15-2015 12:22 PM
Replies: 4 (106 views)
Last post by: 85fieroguy on 09-17-2015 07:26 PM
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw a flat black (possible primer) Fiero heading southbound on MS69 south of Columbus MS. Anyone here?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Meistromichael

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MeistromichaelSend a Private Message to MeistromichaelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had mine down that ways on a trip not too long ago, but it's a red 88. Glad to see some more semi local guys on here. There is a very nice maroon 87 gt up here around tupelo that I haven't been able to track down yet. Would like to know who he is as well
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you're in Tupelo you should head down here some time. Good opportunity would be the weekend of Oct 5-6. There is an SCCA Autocross event on Columbus AFB that day. I'll be racing the GTO Saturday, and hope to have the Fiero out Sunday if it is road worthy.

Or if you're interested in partaking in a restoration project, I'm sure I could use a hand with something on my 87....
Meistromichael

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MeistromichaelSend a Private Message to MeistromichaelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I own my own and run my own business, so it's hard for me to break free during the week. I do work down there some. In fact, I'll be in town tomorrow but will be pretty swamped. I'm always down for turning a wrench or keeping company and downing a cold one. I'll PM you
85fieroguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black Fieros matter !!!! LOL

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock