Started on: 09-14-2015 11:28 AM
Replies: 94 (3766 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 11-12-2015 02:14 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2015 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Bill of Sale was signed and notarized. Waiting for loan company to process paperwork and disburse funds...

Congratulations on a successful sale. I hope it's going to a good home and a new owner that will not only care for it but improve on it.

I would have bought it immediately when you put it up for sale but unfortunately couldn't move my funds around fast enough.
It looks like I might finally be putting a lot more money and time into *my* car now though.
IP: Logged
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Congratulations on a successful sale. I hope it's going to a good home and a new owner that will not only care for it but improve on it.

I would have bought it immediately when you put it up for sale but unfortunately couldn't move my funds around fast enough.
It looks like I might finally be putting a lot more money and time into *my* car now though.

Congrats on the sale...

The one ting Kolja told me that I stuck with me forever is to establish the funding for your project and just do it. Too many of us piece meal it and it never gets done. Unfortunately I'm in the piece meal mode because I don't have the funds, but if you do then go for it.
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats ! What state is the car going to ? Hopefully the new owner will keep us updated with occasional pictures and progress on the car ?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-15-2015).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2015 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pittsburgh, PA.

He has asked me if I would maintain the website and update it with whatever he does to the car and I said I would do that. He already owns one Fiero, an auto 86 GT and a bunch of other cars and bikes.

Originally posted by exoticse:

Congrats ! What state is the car going to ? Hopefully the new owner will keep us updated with occasional pictures and progress on the car ?

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2015 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Yes. I still have the stock GT aero nose on the car, but the new Amida F355 nose is all painted and has been ready to install for a couple of years now.

Yes, I know, which is why I want to buy it (the Amida nose). That's the color I've wanted to do my car for years. Basically I'm calling dibs. Good luck with your purchase.

Oh. I see the sale has gone through. I was holding out hope it was to you. Guess you have to put the nose on after all :/

[This message has been edited by no2pencil (edited 10-16-2015).]

Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2015 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the new owner plan to attend any local car cruises in the future, please let me know. I'd love to take a look at that beautiful Fiero.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 10-17-2015).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2015 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last picture...

And I think this is the first, in 1994...

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 10-25-2015).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2015 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you shed a tear? (I think I would've.)
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2015 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

The last picture...

And I think this is the first, in 1994...

Bub, I have a feeling this guy is going to flip it. Please put my mind at ease.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2015 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jason88Notchie

1702 posts
Member since Oct 2009

Originally posted by Patrick:

Did you shed a tear? (I think I would've.)

No. I don't think he did. He got it in his mind to move on and is glad it sold. The logical mind works in mysterious ways.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2015 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

No. I don't think he did. He got it in his mind to move on and is glad it sold. The logical mind works in mysterious ways.

:-)
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2015 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Bub, I have a feeling this guy is going to flip it. Please put my mind at ease.

No way of knowing for sure but I don't think so. He said that he's been following my car online since 2004 and he already owns another Fiero...
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates from the new home?
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this picture posted on facebook, as someone who lives in pittsburgh I'm keeping an eye open for it.

[This message has been edited by Formula (edited 11-11-2015).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will surely miss the adventures of the Yellow Fiero as well as the nice pictures of your lovely wife that you've shared with us over the years.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock