Rodney Dickman Fiero parts by 85fieroguy
Started on: 09-08-2015 11:10 PM
Replies: 7 (903 views)
Last post by: cvxjet on 09-12-2015 01:06 AM
85fieroguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What can I say other then Rodney is the greatest. Nice guy, decent prices, top notch quality parts and he is always willing to help you out, like the time I needed a new clutch cable for my 85GT 4 speed while 200 miles from home. The local mechanic had the part the NEXT MORNING FROM RODNEY !!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes it is great to have a vender that cares about all his customers needs and will go the extra mile to help you. So far I bought speakers, rear deck lid shock, 180 fan switch and thermostat, brighter light bulbs for the interior and gauges, with more parts yet to buy. Thanks Rodney

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 09-09-2015).]

tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just replaced all the coolant hose on my 84 and had to get the heater core hoses from Rodney. All the hoses had to be trimmed to fit except his hoses, those fit perfectly. The fit and quality of his stuff is next to none. Thanks.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have bought quite a few items from him- The quality and design are top-notch....We are lucky to have him!
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have bought a lot of parts from Rodney, all are first rate, and fast shipping too.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree that Rodney Dickman is an excellent and honest supplier but today I tried to place on online order and it would not complete unless I set up an account with a password that is now "required". Tried three times to place the order and each time "required" came up. Whats wrong with just the info that everyone else requires? On Rock Auto I type in my name email address and credit card one time and I am done in 30 seconds. No complaints on Rodney's products or integrity but If that is now the requirement to place an order with a required password then I'll just buy where its more convenient to place an order.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If your a regular at Rock it takes a password to auto fill your address and if you like your credit card. Rodney has much the same, really not an issue, and hardly any different than many sites.

Thanks to Rodney for the many great well thought out parts he supplies to the Fiero community! Great service before and after the sale!
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2015 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have always called Rodney- He answers every time and I order what I need, give CC and address info and done. I'm old and don't trust the computer stuff with my info much, although I do buy thru Amazon....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock