Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Does anyone close to Michigan want to chip in on a trailer full of Fiero parts?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Does anyone close to Michigan want to chip in on a trailer full of Fiero parts? by Loudandfast13
Started on: 09-06-2015 08:18 AM
Replies: 10 (386 views)
Last post by: jaskispyder on 09-11-2015 07:49 AM
Loudandfast13

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Loudandfast13Send a Private Message to Loudandfast13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This has been on Ebay for a while. The parts are in Arizona. I'm sure a lot of it is junk but there's definitely a lot of good stuff too. I want the Centerlines and ??? but can't justify the cost of having someone go get this stuff. If a couple people chip in it wouldn't cost so much. Or maybe someone is heading back from out west with an empty trailer?.. Or maybe someone in AZ wants to chip in on this and ship me the wheels?

"A Whole Lot of Fiero Parts Leftovers from Fiero Heaven Dealership Closed in 2001"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262...e=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loudandfast13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Loudandfast13Send a Private Message to Loudandfast13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, Sadly it is a horrible listing with a lot of junk. But for $650 there is still a lot of useable/saleable parts in the lot. I would chip in $400 just to get the wheels!

Originally posted by 007DOUG:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094637.html

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The cost of transport wouldn't be covered by the value of the JUNK in the trailer, let alone the money they want for the junk.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Assuming there are 4 Centerlines in there as he claims, that's worth the value of the auction. If you read further down, he also states the trailer is not included. So you have to take your own trailer down there and get all the stuff. Most of which appears to be crap.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I doubt anything plastic would be usable after 14 years in a hot box in the desert. I am not a fan of the centerlines, so nothing of value for me.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This looks like a bunch of nasty stuff to me. Maybe some new parts exist but where are they? If the owner is unable to inventory everything then its a game of pot luck.
This batch of stuff might be good but only for someone who is local or someone having a truck that can pick up. The cost of shipping these parts would most likely exceed the value of the parts.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been watching that lot of parts on EBay, too. But I keep gauging it against what I bought a couple of years ago for less money than what the start price is on that bunch of stuff, mostly looking well used!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/065189.html
Loudandfast13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Loudandfast13Send a Private Message to Loudandfast13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's quite the score you have there! I think the "pot luck" part of it is exciting. Hoping to find those hidden gems...

Originally posted by bjc 350:

I've been watching that lot of parts on EBay, too. But I keep gauging it against what I bought a couple of years ago for less money than what the start price is on that bunch of stuff, mostly looking well used!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/065189.html

Tuna Helper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tuna HelperSend a Private Message to Tuna HelperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a truck, trailer, and not too far from MI. I'm concerned that it is going to just be a lot of junk, and we'd spend as much in fuel as we would on the auction.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tuna Helper:

I've got a truck, trailer, and not too far from MI. I'm concerned that it is going to just be a lot of junk, and we'd spend as much in fuel as we would on the auction.

It really looks that way.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock