Started on: 08-31-2015 01:38 PM
Replies: 5 (253 views)
Last post by: ILVMYGT on 08-31-2015 10:02 PM
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 months of panel off painting, everything except roof and rear clip. Eastwood's pinup red 2k and Sprayit LVLP gun.
Fixed a few things along the the way while I was at it like new door handles and filled in the old hole where the antenna was (it's under the fender now) and painted the mirrors same color as the body.

Just needs a new windscreen and the a/c hooking up now.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

[This message has been edited by ltlfrari (edited 08-31-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that looks amazing! I went with blue on my car, but I LOVE's me a bright red Fiero!
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not perfect, the camera hides a lot but it's not bad considering it's the first time I've ever painted a car and it sure is a lot better than what I started out with.
I did think about going with a blue but stuck with the good ol' tried and true in the end.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrads. Looks rear good. I painted my car, panels off, and it was the first time for me too. You always remember your first time
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Turned out quite nice Dave!
ILVMYGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great. It fun when you unwrap it and see all the car done.

------------------
88 GT 5 Speed Black with gray interior
3800 SCII Swap Complete.
Paint Complete
Detailing in Progress

IT RUNS!!
IT'S QUICK!!

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock