Enkei’s TSP6 Wheels by Imnuts
Started on: 08-27-2015 04:31 PM
Replies: 6 (518 views)
Last post by: Imnuts on 08-28-2015 11:36 AM
Imnuts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone run Enkei wheels 18x9.5 45 offset on the rear of an 88GT with stock suspension? I am thinking of getting Enkei’s TSP6 wheels running 18x9.5 45 offset 265/40R18 tires on back and 18x8 45 offset 225/40R18 tires on front. Just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this size of Enkeis on their Fiero before I run out and buy them.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm running Enkei Raijin 18x9.5 with 45mm offset (275 tire) on the rear and 18x8 with 45mm offset (225) on front of my '88 GT.
i'd be very surprise if you get them to fit on the rear with the stock suspension. i have coil overs on mine and
it is very close to rubbing.

Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coil-overs is was thinking of doing in the rear so I can adjust the height anyway. I could possibly use wheel spacers or adaptors if needed for a short time until I get the coil-overs installed.
Thanks

------------------
∇PONTIAC∇
“The difference between a Fiero owner
and genius is that genius has its limits.”

Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Imnuts

605 posts
Member since Jun 2013
Oh by the way nice looking car. Mine is red also.
pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that matte red? Looks sweet. Like your tinted tails too, just did that on mine
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pHoOl:

Is that matte red? Looks sweet. Like your tinted tails too, just did that on mine

it use to be matte red, i've change it just tried to show a picture of the wheels. the taillights were tinted until i got pop by the police, they said it was a no-no.

thanks...
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

it use to be matte red, i've change it just tried to show a picture of the wheels. the taillights were tinted until i got pop by the police, they said it was a no-no.

thanks...

Did you make your own hood vent? I like how it does not go back on the lid to far.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock