Name the parts? by RTingey
Started on: 08-22-2015 12:05 PM
Replies: 7 (296 views)
Last post by: Khw on 08-23-2015 02:43 AM
RTingey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2015 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RTingeySend a Private Message to RTingeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look at what Regular found. And does anyone know what the rims are on the red Fiero? The cars are exactly one minute into the video. Lacated in Pennsylvania.

Fiero Regular Car Reviews
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2015 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, at least he didn't start talking smack
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2015 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are the cheap knockoff of the original Enkei EK82

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 08-22-2015).]

RTingey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2015 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RTingeySend a Private Message to RTingeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright thanks. And I don't think he necessarily dislikes fieros.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2015 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The wheels appear to be a popular style from the 90's called Wed GS. You can see the all chrome version in this black and white pic from one of my old Mini Truckin Magazines.

Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2015 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Khw

11139 posts
Member since Jun 2008

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

They are the cheap knockoff of the original Enkei EK82

Nope. They may have been cheap knock offs of the Wed GS, but if they were real Wed GS they were not cheap at all.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 08-22-2015).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2015 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Nope. They may have been cheap knock offs of the Wed GS, but if they were real Wed GS they were not cheap at all.

Actually you are right. They are the Wed GS wheels. I was thrown off by the paint on them and because of the paint, the center cap looks smaller than the chrome version. Just an illusion. Ironically, I was just looking through my old minitruckin magazines from the 80's
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Ironically, I was just looking through my old minitruckin magazines from the 80's

LOL, Awesome!

I still have all of the ones I bought back then, 80's and 90's plus all the Truckins I bought then to. Sadly the magazine I scanned for the pic above had cover model Linda Sobek on it who was murdered not to awful long after.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock