Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero at Roadkill Nights. Was that anyone from here?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero at Roadkill Nights. Was that anyone from here? by Rallaster
Started on: 08-13-2015 08:56 AM
Replies: 8 (369 views)
Last post by: darkhorizon on 08-21-2015 01:05 PM
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2015 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2015 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thats darkhorizon
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2015 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was an awesome one to see. He had quite a bit of wheel spin on takeoff though.

Brad
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2015 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was on some very weak street tires per the rules. It was a ton of fun either way. I was running without any power pulled out hoping i could pedal through making it hook up.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2015 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never seen you run. It was great to see. Did you go down and cruise on Woodward afterward?
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2015 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I try to stay away from woodward. I tend to get along poorly with royal oak police.

I was really excited about that event. Really fun to showcase the fiero a bit in town as not many people have been able to see what it can do. It was fun as heck to make passes for fun even.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

I try to stay away from woodward. I tend to get along poorly with royal oak police.

I was really excited about that event. Really fun to showcase the fiero a bit in town as not many people have been able to see what it can do. It was fun as heck to make passes for fun even.

Well if it wasn't you, there was similar black Fiero cruising Woodward that night.

Great runs that I saw, the Canadian sitting behind me said. "That's why I don't trust Fiero's." lmao.

Brad
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

I was on some very weak street tires per the rules. It was a ton of fun either way. I was running without any power pulled out hoping i could pedal through making it hook up.

Dude you can straight up manhandle a car...props...
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been doig road racing in a miata and s2000 the last 2 years fairly vigerously... when people said i was "sideways as f%₩!" After my first run i had to think about it... "really, did it look that bad?" Lol. Was alot of fun for sure.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock