Started on: 07-20-2015 11:28 AM
Replies: 3 (298 views)
Last post by: tshark on 07-20-2015 10:39 PM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2015 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We all seem to buy Fiero parts of all kinds online. Many of us have been screwed in the process but I would have to say that most of the vendors have been honest and reliable folks.
Here is a list of people who I have dealt with that have shown honesty and integrity. It doesn't always mean that their service is perfect just that they have at the very minimum provided goods for what we paid for and have a right to receive.
Hope that we can make up a long list of the good folks. There are many more but these are the people that I consider good vendors, that myself and my customers have had good experiences with:
The Fiero Store
Sinister Performance- Ryan
Fiero Jon Miller
Rodney Dickman
TX Good- Mike Good
88GTTOP -Russ Wormuth
Tom Derr (sells at shows only)
Purple Reign (no longer selling)
West Coast Fiero- Chris West
Phonedawgz (Timm)
FieroFlyer (Dan)
Fiero Thomas/Fiero News - Haven't see him selling for a while
Waynes Fiero Parts Wayne Renninger (seems not to be selling at the moment)
Injection Technology/ Phil Dull
Fiero Warehouse (don't know if Doug is still selling)
BMWguru -Dave is top notch but has sidelined his Fiero business
V8Archie-
and the obvious....... Summit Racing Equipment, Rock Auto, Tire Rack, Carparts.com

Again there are many more good vendors so please list your favorites as people to deal with

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2015 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might see Here.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2015 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

You might see Here.

Better list than mine. Hope that they are all highly rated.

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2015 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, the thread died...and I found similar stuff elsewhere. It was fun while it lasted. No, I didn't keep it up to date once interest waned. Also, some vendors seemed to provide their customers with vastly different experiences. I know the experiences I had, for example, and my results didn't compare with the results of some contributors. I will say that my results mostly compared with those of members whom I've found to have a lot in common with me. I also discovered that vendors change over time. Some may just be getting burmed out; others got pissed off.

I started my thread to help new(er than me) members find things I had difficulty finding, and from a reputable vendor. Also, I wanted to change the trend of negativity (to which I had contributed).

In the last several years, the quality of prodicts from some vendors has suffered or been erratic.

Sadly, a lot of good vendors, um, died.

It sortof felt like a popularity contest.

In the end, I was regretful, because I think I helped problem customers aggravate reputable vendors.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 07-20-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock