New item from Russ88TTop… by 1Packrat
Started on: 07-19-2015 11:14 AM
Replies: 4 (409 views)
Last post by: 1Packrat on 07-22-2015 01:34 PM
1Packrat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1PackratSend a Private Message to 1PackratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I contacted Russ a few months ago about door panels and armrests for my car. I also had a question on another piece asking if he could make it. In an earlier post someone had asked about doing a diamond pattern showing pictures of a car interior. I was not interested in the diamond pattern but I immediately noticed the matching panel down the center console which I thought would look really good. So I asked him if he could make a console panel to match the door panels which I was ordering. He replied that no one had ever asked for that piece but since he had his seats out of his car he could give it a try. Well try he did, and succeeded, the fit, finish, and look of these panels is perfect.

These pictures don’t come close to showing how much they have changed and updated the look of the interior of the car.

Took the car to a cruise in yesterday and the best compliment was from a fellow with a Corvette parked next to me. After looking inside the car he turned to me and said: “Wow you really take care of this one I don’t remember Fiero’s looking this good”. I just smiled ear to ear and said THANK YOU.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks really nice! I've got a long wish list for Russ that I'll get to one day.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll 2nd that, looks sharp, great idea.
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never minded the carpet down the center console, until I saw this. What a great idea. Probably much easier to keep clean, too.
1Packrat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2015 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1PackratSend a Private Message to 1PackratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fit and finish is excellent as with all the pieces Russ makes. This was a great addition to complement the matching door panels. It took longer to remove the seats then to install the panels.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock