I Need a Mechanic!!! by Fiero Okie
Started on: 07-19-2015 02:00 AM
Replies: 2 (165 views)
Last post by: Quad Raider on 07-19-2015 07:13 PM
Fiero Okie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OkieSend a Private Message to Fiero OkieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, Here 'tis!

I've got a 1987 Notchie, converted with a fastback clip. I swopped the front & rear suspensions out for '88 units, & put homemade coilovers on the rear. I'm retired, but I can still do most things that you can do with the engine in, but I've got a couple problems that're beyond me.

First, the oil pump's gettin' tired. (Good oil pressure anytime except idle, where it's 2-3 pounds.)
Second, the exhaust manifold gaskets on the bulkhead side are shot, making a miserable noise. It's a fire waiting to happen.
Third, the A?C comp-ressor's bad, & needs replaced.

I live in Shawnee Oklahoma. Is there anybody in car-trailer range that'll take on the job? (I kin get a trailer if I need one)

Respond to this post, & we'll hook up via e-mail. :-)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get in touch with the Fiero Club of Oklahoma, they can put in touch with Tom Myers. I believe his shop is called Tansition Auto - Works in Minco. Just west of OKC.
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim Holland is on this forum and runs the Fiero Club of Oklahoma page on Facebook. He's J-Holland on here.

I'd like to help but I won't have time for several weeks.

[This message has been edited by Quad Raider (edited 07-19-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock