Any Fiero owners in South Florida? by B1G-AL
Started on: 07-15-2015 04:05 PM
Replies: 17 (327 views)
Last post by: Alex4mula on 08-07-2015 04:25 PM
B1G-AL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for B1G-ALSend a Private Message to B1G-ALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Title says all...I recently moved to Miami from Boston MA and brought my 84 SE with me...would love to meet any Floridians for a cruise or a show! So far I haven't seen a single Fiero besides mine...

Thanks

Al
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello! There are Fieros in South Florida, just not that many of us unfortunately. There are a few in Miami, 5 or six in the Palm Beach area, and the rest are in the Central Florida and North Eastern ares.

We do get together every now and then for a Cars and Coffee or other shows. I can put your email on the list, and if word ever trickles out that people want to get together, I send out an email to everyone on that list.

Daytona is the largest show for us in this area, and it takes place the end of March. We usually have around 100 or so Fieros for the Daytona Show.

I have wanted to get a bit more involved, and get people together maybe bi-monthly, but my Fiero has just not cooperated with me in any way. It's not too encouraging to want to do this, when you do not have a Fiero of your own to attend with Hopefully I will have that sorted out in the next few months.

B1G-AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for B1G-ALSend a Private Message to B1G-ALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi John...thanks for the reply. I will PM you my email...please add me to the list! Also let me know if I can help with planning out any events...it would be nice if we could get the South Florida crew together soon!
PRFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRFieroSend a Private Message to PRFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i am in Miami as well however my car is currently not running. Nevertheless please include me for any event. Thanks
PRFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRFieroSend a Private Message to PRFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PRFiero

195 posts
Member since Apr 2005
i am in Miami as well however my car is currently not running. Nevertheless please include me for any event. Thanks
fieromatty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromattySend a Private Message to fieromattyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just moved to orlando. I don't know anyone here yet. Been here 2 weeks 1 day.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John, you should welcome matt to FL.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Al, Nice ride, tell us about your rims.

There are about 12 - 15 Fieros on the S/W side of FL. that I know of.
B1G-AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for B1G-ALSend a Private Message to B1G-ALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Thanks! I know nothing about them, I bought the car as it sits over a year ago. I believe they have a brand on them somewhere...I'll have a look tomorrow.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok folks, I just set up a web form to add yourself to the South Florida Email list. This list is not public in any way, and will never be shared. If you want to receive an email about local Fiero gatherings, such as Car shows, Cars & Coffee, or other events, just follow this link, and fill in your information.

I would love to put something together for South Florida Fiero owners, and will see just how many people sign up for the list, and that would be interested.

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE EMAIL LIST
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5197 posts
Member since May 2009

Originally posted by fieromatty:

I just moved to orlando. I don't know anyone here yet. Been here 2 weeks 1 day.

Welcome to Florida Matty! You are lucky, as there is a nice group of Fiero owners in your area! Check out Central Florida Fiero's website for more information. They get together the first Thursday of the month to meet up, and eat Pizza Find Chuck or Tony at the meeting, and tell em John from South Florida sent ya

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

I know there are a few of you over there, yourself, Joe, Jimmy, Dan..... It would be nice to have a get-to-gether or BBQ or something with all the South EAST & South WEST Fiero owners. Somewhere probably close to Alligator Alley, so it would be a straight shot for people from which ever other coast from where the meets is. Possibly in say October sometime. This is just as it starts to cool off a little bit, and before the Holidays kick into swing.

My thought would be to find a nice park, lots of shade, and have an all day cookout. We used to do this with my CarPC club and it was always a nice time. Bring the significant other along, kids, friends... the more the merrier!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-16-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
fieromatty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromattySend a Private Message to fieromattyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will have to go and visit. My condo is only 7 minuets away from their meeting location. I tried to register for the forum, but it says registration is disabled?
lou

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about we get together next month in west palm? Sunday August 9th. Then we can go for a cruise down A1A and take some pictures.

Cars & Coffee Fiero Video

Here is the Drone Video of our last meeting:

Here is the thread:
Fieros at Cars and Coffee West Palm Beach

More on Cars & Coffee
Cars & Coffee West Palm

[This message has been edited by lou (edited 07-16-2015).]

Black84originalowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black84originalownerSend a Private Message to Black84originalownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see another fellow 84 still going! The best looking and "TRUE FIERO" look.
Congrads now you can take the front plate & holder off.
No air in mine so I do not venture too far (and a whole car full of other reasons).
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Al, sorry I haven't replied to your contact email from my website yet....

Where in Miami do you live? I'm in Edgewater, right on Biscayne Bay.

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com Pictures Modifications

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2015 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmmmh, I emailed Al and he didn't respond and I see there was no response here, either. Not that interested after all, I guess...
fieromatty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2015 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromattySend a Private Message to fieromattyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen one Fiero at my time at in Florida and it belongs to what I believe to be another student at Full Sail University. Its a gold gt with a wing. If anyone knows who this is, I too go to that school.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2015 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou:

How about we get together next month in west palm? Sunday August 9th. Then we can go for a cruise down A1A and take some pictures.

Cars & Coffee Fiero Video

Here is the Drone Video of our last meeting:

Here is the thread:
Fieros at Cars and Coffee West Palm Beach

More on Cars & Coffee
Cars & Coffee West Palm

Welcome! There are currently more than 12 Palm Beach active owners per my records. Maybe more. I lost my list from when I was the Palm Beach club president. Miami have 4 very active members but there are a lot more Fieros there. We don't see them a lot on the road anymore. This Sunday is Cars and Coffee again at Palm Beach. I may show up but without Fiero. Seems my master cylinder went out due to no use Would be nice to see you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock