Started on: 07-12-2015 12:21 AM
Replies: 2 (311 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 07-12-2015 09:32 AM
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2015 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a call this week from a local guy (100 miles away) that wants to get out of fieros and wants to sell all 4 of them. He wanted to know if I was interested. I told him I didn't need another one but I would help him take pictures and post them on the net for him. He started listing what he had for sale, and well, he had an indy that cought my attention. There were only 2 indys that sold new in North Dakota and this is one of them and he is the original owner. It is an automatic and has about 30,000 miles on it and has been sitting in an enclosed trailer for the past 7 years. Hasn't been started in the past 7 years. Not winter driven and always parked inside out of the elements. He says the condition is nice, but I am sure It would need work to get it going after sitting for 7 years. I have no other information until I check his cars out in a week or two. Any ideas as to what this car is worth? He also has an 87 blue gt that isn't as nice.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2015 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! That's a hard call.
Difficult to say without pics. But 30K on the odo is great, if it's been taken care of.
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2015 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Difficult to say without pics. But 30K on the odo is great, if it's been taken care of.

Agreed. Having it out of the weather makes a big difference in preserving both exterior AND interior.
Mine was only 18,500 miles but had been sitting in the weather and under a tree for a few years and required lots of extra work due to that.

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 07-16-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave