Fiero as first car by painandgain99
Started on: 07-03-2015 08:49 PM
Replies: 46 (814 views)
Last post by: NCTyphoonKid on 07-20-2015 09:49 PM
Dylpro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep in mind everyone, if more teenagers spend money on a Fiero they'll have less money to buy drugs.
IP: Logged
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dylpro:

Keep in mind everyone, if more teenagers spend money on a Fiero they'll have less money to buy drugs.

Hey I like that!!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
I got to thinking about this and the first cars I had. Well the first car that I drove for a few years, 2 to be exact while I was in high school was a 62 Valant, then I bought a 69 Z/28 after I graduated from High School.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

I got to thinking about this and the first cars I had. Well the first car that I drove for a few years, 2 to be exact while I was in high school was a 62 Valant, then I bought a 69 Z/28 after I graduated from High School.

Bet you wish you still had them!
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dylpro:

i was hoping for less money to buy subwoofers and coffee can exhaust tips ....

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 07-11-2015).]

painandgain99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2015 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for painandgain99Send a Private Message to painandgain99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

i was hoping for less money to buy subwoofers and coffee can exhaust tips ....

I actually plan on installing a subwoofer in the center/"glove box" area. Seems to be the most convenient. But all of that i can do myself and wont cost much
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love posts like these I got my fiero when I was 12 for 13th birthday. It is my first car I drove it a lot back in high school I've had every inch of the car tore apart at one point in time. They are old and they can be a pain but there fun cars I made the mistake of selling it and bought it back a year later when it was junkyard bound because the guy was moving. Oh and they multiply I had 3 at one time there addicting...
[URL=http://s302.photobucket.com/user/NCTyphoonKid/media/11250072_1067927869903907_1605681095624562891_n_zpsfjdzahyw.jpg.html][/ URL]
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock