Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Pictures of Red Fieros w/ Black and Silver rims with Black Lip -5/6 spoke preferred

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pictures of Red Fieros w/ Black and Silver rims with Black Lip -5/6 spoke preferred by ltlgt88
Started on: 07-01-2015 01:28 PM
Replies: 4 (478 views)
Last post by: Tweeter on 07-02-2015 01:57 AM
ltlgt88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2015 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As posted in my other thread i am looking at new rims, however one of the ones i am looking at has silver spokes with a black lip that the tire bead sits behind.

I am wondering if anyone has pictures of any RED Fieros with this type of setup with the black lip and silver spokes (chromed, polished, paint, dipped, machined..etc)

It is the only thing i am unsure about the rims with weather or not to pull the trigger on.

I would prefer the wheels were 5 or 6 spoke type wheels, but please post any that you have

Thanks in advance.

------------------
LETS GO DRIVING!!!
[

Power Tour Long Haul 2009, 10 (muscle car)
Power Tour Long Haul 2011, 12 (Fiero)
Power Tour 3 stops 2013(Fiero)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2015 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Possibly not what you want to hear... but I much prefer the look of your current rims over ones that have a black lip.
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2015 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Photoshop.
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2015 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tweeter:

Photoshop.

Dont own it
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MSFT Paint. Or post a picture of the side of your car and picture of the rims you want and somebody can hook it up.

I used the term photoshop as a verb I did not intend to imply you needed to use the Adobe Software.

[This message has been edited by Tweeter (edited 07-02-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock