Thank you PFF by MayhemWinters
Started on: 06-29-2015 08:57 PM
Replies: 6 (142 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 06-30-2015 08:18 AM
MayhemWinters

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MayhemWintersSend a Private Message to MayhemWintersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all, I just became a member of PFF today, however I have been reading this forum for about a year now as I have owned my Fiero for a year. I want to thank you all very much, the amount of information on here has been extremely useful to me. Searching the active threads and archives has answered all the questions I've had so far. I really enjoy reading the threads on here and am excited to now be a part of this great community of Fiero enthusiasts. I adore my Fiero, I currently only have one, but would love to add more. It is an 87 Notchie. I have named him "Oliver" like Richard Hammond's Opel Kadett. I'm currently in Delaware, though I call West Virginia home. I was planning on making it to Carlisle this year, but it didn't work out. I was recently in this great Mom & Pop restaurant where the food is great and the desserts are better and was thinking it would make a great place for a Fiero meet. You can rent the whole place out. It is located between Farmington and Greenwood Delaware. I thought it would be cool to have a meet down this way. If anyone is interested let me know. Anyway, thanks again guys! ----------Mayhem
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to PFF!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mayhem,

Sorry you missed Carlisle. I did too this year because my sister got married. I know there are some guys in MAFOA in DE who are looking to organize a get-together and that sounds like a neat place. I'll be sure to send them your way!

What part of WV are you from?

~ Jennifer
Darth Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth ZSend a Private Message to Darth ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard. I just recently joined and got my 87 notch a week ago. I lived in West Virginia for a little while myself, in my ex-wife's hometown.
MayhemWinters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MayhemWintersSend a Private Message to MayhemWintersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fierochic88:
What part of WV are you from?[QUOTE]

I was born in Baltimore, but my family moved to the Frametown, WV area when I was 5, so that's where I grew up. When I was 18 I came to Delaware to help out my aunt. I've been here 9 years now. The plan is to return to West Virginia one day as it is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. I love the mountains, Delaware is just too flat. My heart lies in the mountains of West Virginia.
MayhemWinters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MayhemWintersSend a Private Message to MayhemWintersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MayhemWinters

42 posts
Member since Jun 2015
The place I suggested for the meet is called Rhonda's House of Treats. It is run by Rhonda herself and the desserts are homemade by her. They are delicious! Great food and great atmosphere.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2015 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome the forum

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock