I want to thank Ponnari by feuerstarta
Started on: 06-13-2015 08:54 AM
Replies: 9 (289 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 06-16-2015 09:48 PM
feuerstarta

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for feuerstartaSend a Private Message to feuerstartaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is my first post and I want to thank Ponnari, because of this user I was able to not get fleeced.
I am in florida wanting to buy an 88 GT manual.
I found one in south florida a white 88 GT manual for 2500, that was a decent going priced but said the car was a show winner and in perfect condition. while doing research I found this forum where the user Ponnari warned other users about Brygida Trzaska and some of the stuff she pulled. I went to contact her still and asked if I can bring a mechanic with me to inspect. That was when it all started to unravel.

"Car needs 2 tires replaced on passenger side as they are flat from sitting as they dry rotted.
Car has expired tag and cannot be driven on road.
If you want to put 2 tires on it and test drive it - you are welcome to it.
$500 cash deposit to hold the car."

http://miami.craigslist.org.../cto/5056223015.html - stay away from this one.

If the car tires are dry rotted everything else is as well. the pictures are strategically placed to hide damages.

I am glad people on here look out for each other so I will stick to this forum looking for my fiero dream.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Forum!

That is not a crazy asking price for an 88GT. She may be over-selling and hiding defects, but even if the mileage is a lie, there is a lot about that car that looks promising. The real test would be to look for rust, as it may not have spent all it's life in the sunny south or away from the beach.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brygida has been a thorn in the side of MANY members on here with her legal threats, lies, and other issues. I don't know if she is just a b1tch or a VERY shitty business person who cannot make decisions on her own. But if you like dog shows and want to see her Chihuahua in a costume which is what she is famous for:
http://postpix.palmbeachpos...D=48012&pSlideshow=1

Edit to add.....on the bottom of the Craigslist page:

(All it needs is new tires and some new paint and Fiero Enthusiast to drive it)

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-13-2015).]

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
on fiero facebook pages she'll cut and paste her ad on a post where someone is trying to sell their own car.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

on fiero facebook pages she'll cut and paste her ad on a post where someone is trying to sell their own car.

About a year or two ago there were some issues with Brygida on this forum. Not to judge but some of the posts seemed to indicate that she may have some issues. Still the 88GT at $2,500 seems like a good buy. I would go down there with two tires start the car up and go from there. If you buy make sure that the title is clear and valid.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

About a year or two ago there were some issues with Brygida on this forum. Not to judge but some of the posts seemed to indicate that she may have some issues. Still the 88GT at $2,500 seems like a good buy. I would go down there with two tires start the car up and go from there. If you buy make sure that the title is clear and valid.

Dennis, I think that was one of the issues. I don't think anyone on this forum has seen the car in person but I believe some people have tried, only to be met with excuses.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The link is now dead, but if it's the same Fiero she's been trying to sell for the past year, it doesn't seem to be selling fast. Why need to hold? No interest for the past 2 years, apparently--even from the owner.

IIRC, it was originally for sale at a much higher price. There were pics of her Fiero with her dog actually on the dash, as if 80s interiors wouldn't have enough trouble with just age and sun.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

There were pics of her Fiero with her dog actually on the dash, as if 80s interiors wouldn't have enough trouble with just age and sun.

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

About a year or two ago there were some issues with Brygida on this forum. Not to judge but some of the posts seemed to indicate that she may have some issues.

"issues"? Naw...

feuerstarta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for feuerstartaSend a Private Message to feuerstartaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
she upped it to 3500 on me... its not worth it when the price fluctuates.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by feuerstarta:

she upped it to 3500 on me... its not worth it when the price fluctuates.

Thats the problem, she is so inconsistant with her information and decisions that no one should deal with her. She almost seems dangerous to deal with due to her unstable thought process. You don't know what will happen next.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock