Minnesota Fieros Forever Summer Show and Shine by Silicoan86
Started on: 06-10-2015 11:38 PM
Replies: 24 (592 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 06-29-2015 08:56 AM
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's that time of year again, MFF will be hosting its annual Summer Sizzle!

This year's event will be held on Saturday, June 27th from 9am to 3pm at Clancy's Bar and Pizza Parlor in Jordan, MN. Registration will open at 9am, voting will be from 11am to 1pm, and awards will be presented at 2pm.

This year's event will be a show and shine, however, we will have awards for the best stock, custom, modified, as well as the Midwest Fieros' award for best interpretation of the 1987 Coupe. You do not have to be a member of MFF to participate and there will be no entry fee. We will also be selling raffle tickets with a variety of prizes on hand that we'll be giving away. All Fieros are welcome and encouraged to show up so bring out your Fiero and hang out with us!

Hope to see you there!

[This message has been edited by Silicoan86 (edited 06-21-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Plannin on it
woodyhere

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan to be there. My 87 is finally running pretty well. Where is a piece of wood to knock on?

Woody

------------------
woodys 427

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by woodyhere:

I plan to be there. My 87 is finally running pretty well. Where is a piece of wood to knock on?

Glad to hear it!

...I may have to see about bringing a certain silver Fiero again?

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MinnGreenGT

11545 posts
Member since Jul 2001

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 06-15-2015).]

Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With only about 2 weeks to go, I don't think that I'll have my engine swap done in time. I'll be most likely be Fieroless, but I'll be there!
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jon,

what engine is going in?
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And what's happening with your old engine?
Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm taking my 3.4 DOHC out of my rusty '86, cleaning it up, resealing it, and swapping it into a new-to-me rust free '88 coupe. Right now I'm in the middle of the cleaning/resealing part of the project. It should hopefully be ready to go in the new car in a week or two.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2015 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How to find the show!

Clancy's is REALLY easy to find!

From the North:
Follow 169 South past Shakopee.
169 is under construction in Jordan, so when you start seeing cones, prepare to exit to the right on Hwy 21.
Follow Hwy 21 into downtown Jordan and take a right at the first stop light onto 2nd Street W/Hwy 282.
Follow 2nd Street W/Hwy 282 out to the McDonald's, and take a right.
Clancy's will be on the right.

From the East (Apple Valley/Burnsville/Etc):
Come in from Prior Lake on 13 South.
Follow 13 South to Hwy 282 West.
Follow 282 into Jordan, and continue through town until you reach the McDonald's.
Take a right.

From the South (Mankato, etc):
Follow 169 North until you reach the construction in Jordan.
Take the first right onto Creek Lane North after passing through the construction.
Clancy's will be on your right.

Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2015 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Less than a week away!
PFF
System Bot
woodyhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2015 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like we have a pretty good chance of good weather. My 87 made a trip to Elko without any problems. Things are looking up. I plan a few more test runs this week to get a little more drive time in and raise my trust level.

See you there!

Woody

------------------
woodys 427

Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2015 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to go just to see that big V8 filling your engine bay Woody. hoping to be there, small chance I might be picking up a Honda V65 project bike Saturday. 0-60 in 2.3 seconds for those able to keep the front end down.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1986 Honda Goldwing SEi 1200 fuel injected

woodyhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2015 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing ever scared me more than the bikes I used to drag race! That 0 to 60 time is in the black out range! Hope to see you Saturday!

------------------
woodys 427

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2015 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by woodyhere:

Looks like we have a pretty good chance of good weather. My 87 made a trip to Elko without any problems. Things are looking up. I plan a few more test runs this week to get a little more drive time in and raise my trust level.

See you there!

Woody

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2015 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top... The weather is looking great for this weekend!
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2015 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

How to find the show!

Clancy's is REALLY easy to find!

From the North:
Follow 169 South past Shakopee.
169 is under construction in Jordan, so when you start seeing cones, prepare to exit to the right on Hwy 21.
Follow Hwy 21 into downtown Jordan and take a right at the first stop light onto 2nd Street W/Hwy 282.
Follow 2nd Street W/Hwy 282 out to the McDonald's, and take a right.

From the East (Apple Valley/Burnsville/Etc):
Come in from Prior Lake on 13 South.
Follow 13 South to Hwy 282 West.
Follow 282 into Jordan, and continue through town until you reach the McDonald's.
Take a right.

From the South (Mankato, etc):
Follow 169 North until you reach the construction in Jordan.
Take the first right onto Creek Lane North after passing through the construction.
Clancy's will be on your right.

All these directions.....what's wrong with: "Drive to the circle."?
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2015 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disappointed I won't be there Saturday, heading to Iowa Saturday to pick up a bike project I can't pass up. seller is moving and it's gotta go. 1985 Honda V65.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2015 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

All these directions.....what's wrong with: "Drive to the circle."?

*Ahem*
Just drive to the circle.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2015 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I person where I work in the Twin Cities said she saw 4 Fieros traveling together yesterday. Maybe some folks in town for the show?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2015 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Le Bump.
Show is tomorrow!
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a beautiful day for a car show. Come on out and join us.
woodyhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a great show. Lots of interesting cars and great people. It was a fun event.
My car was running less than perfect - a car show normal. When I checked my tps reading which should have been .3 it was 4.3 hmmm. Made it home fine - now to find out what is going on. I do believe the car hates the V8. It never gave me a minutes trouble when it was stock. The Fiero gods are angry.

Woody

------------------
woodys 427

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the whole show was a conspiracy, I have not seen any pictures of it yet. Pics or it did not happen .

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

I think the whole show was a conspiracy, I have not seen any pictures of it yet. Pics or it did not happen .

I only got the one pic. Great weather and great people. Met a new Fiero head and took home some raffle prizes too.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock