Kelmark on an 84 by tebailey
Started on: 06-10-2015 09:00 PM
Replies: 9 (531 views)
Last post by: tebailey on 06-12-2015 12:09 PM
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Give up, no matter what pics will not post and PIP does not work. Sorry. Ha Ha, got it!

[This message has been edited by tebailey (edited 06-10-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That looks great! I would love to see it in person as we are both from Bay City! How complete is it? Will you be taking it to any of the local "show and shine" events in the area? If you ever see me driving around in my 87 GT - flag me down, I would love to see/talk about your Kelmark.

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
81K miles
Bay City, MI

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No shows yet, need to find a good body and paint shop. I have got some of the patch work done where the PO hacked it up with a sawzall but I'm a mechanic not a body man. I suck at body work.
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tebailey

2622 posts
Member since Jan 2013
trivet, you have a PM
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More pictures are required - please.
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have always wanted a kelmark gt. Just never find of the vw platform .. More pics please

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a---sold
Northstar Rebuild

tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jb1:

I have always wanted a kelmark gt. Just never find of the vw platform .. More pics please

I was the same, I owned 2 VW beetles and although they were fun little cars up here in the north they sucked in the winter. The heater/defroster never worked unless you kept in first gear all the time. then you could get a little section of the windshield clear enough to see through. But you still froze your a** off. When this Kelmark popped up on E-bay the fact that they started to put it on a Fiero caught my attention. I could have a Kelmark with a real heater Added bonus 4 wheel disk brakes and AC. Bad part was it took me 3yrs after I bought it to get it drivable. The PO was a butcher with a sawzall, and all the electrical was bare copper hanging everywher. Add the fact that it sat in a warehouse untouched for 10yrs.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait to watch this one progress.

What color are you thinking on the body?
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leaning toward a deep medium blue, Ive seen some Fords that have one I like.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock